The SpaceAuthentic North Bali is different ...
Far away from the tourist hustle and bustle of the south of the island, Villa Tunjung is a verdant haven of rest and relaxation, adventure and discovery in the undeveloped north of this emerald paradise.
Tucked away on a hillside in the village of Rangdu, in the heart of North Bali - volcanoes and crater-lakes to the East, a huge, untamed nature reserve to the West and the warm, crystal-clear, Dolphin-filled waters of the Bali Sea a few minutes to the North.
Situated some 200 metres above sea level, on a hillside looking West towards the sunset, Villa Tunjung benefits from a perfect location. Cool breezes roll down from the dormant volcanoes, providing a markedly more pleasant climate than the more humid coasts. An underground river that flows cold, clear water down from the cooler highlands provides potable water, straight out of the tap*. The spacious, shaded terrace, overlooking the tropical garden and swimming pool, is the ideal place to retreat from the midday sun and enjoy fresh fruit cocktails or traditional Balinese food.
There is also a Bale Begong – a traditional gazebo, next to the private swimming pool, where you can drink, or dine or just recline and take a nap. The swimming pool is 60m2 and has a small kiddie pool and outside shower.
The staff of Villa Tunjung will make your stay unforgettable. The host will take excellent care of you and the cook will prepare your breakfast, lunch or dinner from fresh ingredients. The house, garden and private pool will be cleaned daily. If you require food for a picnic or a trip our host is happy to help and can arrange everything in advance. There are also masseurs on standby and he can also make the necessary arrangements.
The villa itself is on two levels. On the entrance level is a lounge with satellite television and large LCD TV. There is a small kitchen with sink, gas hob, large fridge and microwave. The lounge has French doors that open onto a broad, shaded veranda (50 m2). This has a cool, stone floor, a large rectangular dining table, dining chairs and bench seating at either end. Leading off the veranda is the master bedroom with double bed, wardrobe space, cabinets and a spacious, open-air, en-suite bathroom with toilet, shower, bath and wash hand basin. A stair connects the veranda to the souterrain and garden.
The souterrain houses the second large bedroom with large French windows opening onto the garden. It also has a double bed, en-suite bathroom with shower, wash hand basin and toilet. Inset in the outside wall is a small bench next to the entrance to the third bedroom. This bedroom has bunk beds and a wash hand basin and could cater for 2 children up to 12. Adjacent to this room is a third separate bathroom with shower and toilet.
All bedrooms have remote-controlled air-conditioning.
Villa Tunjung is situated within the private park Royal Residence Rangdu (RRR) of only 6 luxury residential villas – all built in traditional Balinese-style, with enough greenery and space to ensure privacy. Just inside the main entry gate is a small compound where the security, kitchen and household services, drivers and gardeners are located.
* The tap water has been tested by a top laboratory in Indonesia and its quality and purity is equal to available bottled waters. Guest AccessThe villa is solely for use by guests and they have access to all rooms in the villa, it's private pool and all its facilities. Interaction with GuestsN/A The NeighborhoodMany trips and excursions possible such as rice field tracking, rain forrest tracking, kampong tour, dolphin spotting, diving and snorkeling, temples, coffee plantations, waterfalls, hot springs, turtle hatchery Getting AroundTransfers from and to the airport (or any other destination in Bali) can be organised. Costs will be charged separately by local villa management. Other Things to NoteIncluded
- 24/7 security
- private pool with children's pool and separate outdoor-shower
- private pond with small (cat)fish and waterfall
- free WIFI
- flat screen tv with satellite
- dvd player
- simple complimentary breakfast
Not included but available
- butler service
- a la carte breakfast, lunch & dinner menu & beverages
- in house massage
- trips can be booked with local management
- private transport
There is a small 3rd bedroom available with bunkbeds for 2 children up to (give or take) 12 years old. With adjacent a small 3rd bathroom with shower and toilet. Per child a surcharge of € 5 per night is applicable.