Escape the hustle and bustle of the big city by reserving a stay at this delightful waterfront Kiln vacation rental home! Nestled in Jourdan River Shores just minutes away from the main river, Mississippi beaches, gaming casinos and more, this house is perfect for your next Gulf Coast excursion.
Featuring 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and 1,550 square feet of tastefully furnished living space, this residence is a terrific accommodation choice for families and friends out for an unforgettable Mississippi retreat. You’re bound to feel at ease the moment you first step inside the home’s lovely interior, appointed with charming nautical-inspired decor and nice indoor surroundings, such as 2 50-inch TVs, 2 comfortable couches, and a set of cards and dominos to keep you entertained during your downtime. Prepare tasty home-cooked meals in the bright fully equipped kitchen before gathering around the adjacent dining table with seating for 8 guests. Other amenities provided for your comfort include air conditioning, in-unit laundry machines, and complimentary wireless internet access. Everything you need to feel as relaxed as possible is here!
Outside, you’ll find a barbeque grill for your outdoor dining pleasures, along with a hammock and hammock chairs, where you can look forward to spending leisurely afternoons with a good book. Kick back on the home’s spacious covered deck and enjoy the serenity of the bayou, or feel free to throw a fishing pole off the property’s private dock, which sits on a peaceful waterway. From here, it’s only a 5-minute boat ride to the main part of the Jourdan River, where you can water ski, fish, or find a nice sandbar to lounge on. There’s a public boat launch conveniently located just down the road in Jourdan River Shores, so be sure to bring your boat!
While you may choose to spend the majority of your vacation simply relishing in the tranquility of this property, you won’t have to venture far to access the region’s most notable attractions! Just a few minutes’ drive is all that stands between this house and gaming casinos, outlet malls, and glorious Mississippi beaches. If fishing is your game, take your boat, kayak or canoe out on the Jourdan River. You’ll also have easy access to Bay St. Louis and the Gulf of Mexico from the property.
Spend a day meandering around all the shops and restaurants in downtown Bay St. Louis, or head 30 minutes back to Gulfport for some shopping at the outlet mall. An easy 45-minute drive will take you to New Orleans, home to famous restaurants, stunning architecture, museums, the French Quarter, and the Superdome. Commercial airports are located about a 30-minute drive away from the property. Regardless of how you choose to spend your time during your stay, you can’t go wrong by choosing this wonderful Kiln vacation rental house as your home-away-from-home in Mississippi!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, private boat dock, large covered deck, charcoal grill, wireless internet access, 2 50-inch flat screen TVs, air conditioning, in-unit washer/dryer, and much more
- Guests will also get to enjoy included access to the community swimming pool and tennis courts!
- Outstanding waterfront location in Jourdan River Shores! Close proximity to Mississippi beaches, shopping, gaming casinos, New Orleans, Gulfport, Bay St. Louis, and many other notable attractions
- Please note you cannot put your boat into the water from the house. There is a ramp 1/4 mile from the property where the boat can get into the water and to the private boat dock!
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: Full-sized Bed
- 2 Queen-sized Air Mattresses are provided to accommodate extra guests if needed
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply