The SpaceIt's surrounded by lush vertical gardens and shady trees in the fully enclosed front yard. The pool has its own separate glass fence with child proof gates. There's two outdoor entertaining areas, nestled behind the cherry blossum tree beside the back outdoor alfresco area is a tree-house cubby with a view through a cherry blossom tree.
This private holiday oasis has been completely renovated inside and out, the kitchen has blue opal granite counter tops, the bathroom has glass shower screen, floor to ceiling polished porcelain tiles & an extra roomy luxurious rain shower. Some stunning retro features from the house's 1960's origins have been retained in the renovations - it has character!
We do try to impress our guests with all the creature comforts you deserve on your holiday, like luxurious extra cosy mattress toppers on all the beds, egyptian cotton 1000tc linen on the beds, fluffy egyptian cotton bath towels and large cabana pool towels. You can even pre-order a breakfast hamper of some fresh provisions waiting for you when you arrive.
The house has 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, sleeping a maximum of 6 guests ( & 2 babies under 2) There are 4 beds in the house - 2 x Queen Beds and 2 x king-single beds (& 2 port-a-cots). It has temperature controlled, reverse cycle air-conditioning that keeps you cool in summer & warm in winter.
The front yard is fully enclosed, very private, so the kids can play safely with the high garden walls & child proof gate surrounded by lush vertical gardens and shady trees. The salt water pool (complete with spa seats and swim jets) gets full sun all day, and the water temp stays warm for most of the year round (Oct to April) with a solar pool blanket. The pool is has its own glass fence with child proof gates plus there are decked paths connecting the front & back yards. You can swim against the powerful swim jets in the pool for fitness or just for the kids to have fun to ride on with small inflatables. You can relax on the deck by the pool with a chilled beverage with plenty for the kids to do while you get to relax and enjoy your hard earned holiday.
Inside, it's been renovated to a very high standard. There is original artwork on the walls, polished hardwood floors throughout, Full HD LCD TV, with a DVD player (Free DVD movies provided), and a Stereo with ipod/mobile phone connector for your own playlist on your phone or ipod. loads of Lego, wonderful stories in childrens books and board games available for the kids, the cubby has a chandalier & a working crane.
The accommodation rates include all linen & towels & laundering these after you check-out:
* Crisp freshly laundered Egyptian cotton 1000tc sheets, pillowcases, large fluffy Egyptian cotton bath towels, hand towels, facewashers, tea towels and a bathmat are all supplied. Plus large cabana towels for the pool.
* Instant coffee, tea bags, sugar + all essentials provided (BYO bathroom toilettries).
* breakfast hamper available.
* 2 Port-a-cot with mattresses, toddler bed rails & a highchair provided if required for our little guests at no extra charge.
If you love to cook, there's a gourmet chef's kitchen:
* Fully equipped kitchen including, blender, toasted sandwich maker, coffee plunger, espresso coffee machine and coffee grinder.
* full size dishwasher, microwave,
* Smeg 5 burner cooktop rangehood & oven,
* large 3 door pull-out pantry
* a 'super chill' fridge (to keep the beer and bubbly chilled).
The bathroom has:
*marble topped vanity and a spacious, indulgent rain shower, hairdryer (separate toilet).
The laundry has:
* Washing machine, Iron & Ironing Board, (washing powder provided, no clothes dryer).
The house is double brick, insulated and has temperature controlled heating & cooling Air-Conditioner in family room that keeps the house warm in winter and cool in summer. There is also a ceiling fan in the Master bedroom only.
* Out in the back garden is a dining table (seats 6), enclosable with cafe blinds, a deluxe BBQ with wok burner & glass hood.
* Secure parking for 2 cars behind the remote controlled garage door. Additional parking for 2 guests cars in driveway. Guest AccessPre-paid WIFI, high speed internet available for your convenience, choose what you use (Vodafone pre-paid WiFi Broadband jigh speed internet).
There is also great 3G and 4G coverage from all carriers for internet on your mobile phone (Telstra, Optus, Vodafone).
All amenities are for your personal use. Interaction with GuestsYou'll have total uninterrupted privacy from the time you collect the keys and you check-in at the house. You can call us anytime if you have any questions, but once you've checked in, we won't disturb your privacy unless we're called on (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) or (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). The NeighborhoodThere is a 24hr supermarket very close by so you can buy supplies no matter what time you arrive! (Called the "Spudshed" at Coventry Village Markets, Wellington Road) It very close to your 'Private Urban Oasis' just a 2 minute drive or a 10 minute walk. There are 5 supermarkets within a 5 minute drive. The closest wine Merchant is Dan Murphy's (Cnr Wellington Rd & Walter Rd West), and Chemist is up the ramp on Wellington Rd/Walter Rd West, in Morley Galleria Shopping Centre.
There's plenty to see and do while you're in Perth, whether you're visiting from out of town interstate or from another part of the world.
The Guidebook will help you find some amazing places to see and things to do, the map markers will help you find local restaurants, where the closest groceries are, local attractions, take your pick of what you'd like to see while you're here.
Catch some of the many amazing places during your visit here to the West Coast in the world's most isolated City. The locals are warm and welcoming to visitors from elsewhere in Australia and from all over the world. We have natural wonders to visit, wildflower tours, swim with the dolphins in Mandurah or there's family friendly entertainment galore like a day trip over to Rottnest lsland or Perth Zoo - catch the ferry from Barrack St Jetty in the City or from Rockingham, catch the ferry to Penguin Island, where you can delight the kids with an up close feeding of some very cute rescued fairy penguins or perhaps a day out at Caversham Wildlife Park, have a picnic or stop for a coffee in Kings Park overlooking the Swan River (just 2km from the City) where you can also find our stunning Botanic Gardens.
Discover Perth's stunning national, nature and marine parks in and surrounding Perth, you'll feel a world away in the gorgeous vineyards, peaceful hills and the beautiful beaches of Perth, right on the city's doorstep.. There is some world class wines to sample at the Cellar doors at many wineries in the Swan Valley (& Margaret River Chocolate Factory with free samples!!).
If you love to shop for latest clothes shoes & glam accessories, there's a fabulous range of speciality stores, markets and galleries in Perth, see some of this seasons inspired local designer labels in the City, Subiaco or Claremont. You can find some fantastic bargains from Perth's Warehouse outlet shopping at Harbourtown in West Perth. Weekend markets are in Fremantle and Subiaco, with buskers and street performers, selling everything from local Aboriginal art, hand-made, one of a kind and natural organic produce, so much to experience for yourself!
Here's how far from the house just a few of our favourites are:
* 10min drive to Kings Park & WA Botannical Gardens.
* Caversham Wildlife Park is closeby, just a 15minute drive, have a photo taken holding a Koala, handfeed Kangaroos, see & touch native animals up close.
*If kids bit older, (or brave) there is also an indoor climbing wall centre- "the hangout" in Baywater (5-10minutes drive) or
*for over 10year olds Indoor Go Carts.. in Malaga, Belmont and Osborne Park (each about 10min drive away).
*"Mighty Jungle" in Boag St Morley recommended for under 7yo kids it's an indoor playcentres with Cafe so the grownups can sit and enjoy a coffee & food or join in fun.
*5 min drive to Hyde Park Hotel in North Perth or Astor Theatre Mt Lawley (see ticketek or bocs tickets for what's on) plus other inner city entertainment venues.
*10min drive to City to Cultural Centre in Northbridge (Museum, Art Gallery of WA)
*15 min drive to Subiaco Markets (& Regal Theatre, Cafe district & Upmarket shopping).
*15-20 drive to South Perth Zoo or drive to Barrack Street Jetty on Perth Esplanade, catch ferry across Swan River to South Perth then a short walk to Perth Zoo.
*Take a day trip to Rottnest Island, ferries leave from Barrack Street Jetty on Perth Esplanade (10 -12 mins drive away in the city), from Hillary's and also from Fremantle.
* 20min drive to Trigg Beach or Scarborough Beach, near Wheelchair ramp at Trigg Beach is beach protected from wind with small waves, great for little ones. There is another great beach in Hillarys for little ones, next to entrance to "the Great Escape" Hillarys Marina with a playground on sand, protected from wind with tiny lap lap waves. It's adjacent to Hillary's Marina Arcade (stop for an Icecream) and AQWA.
*25mins drive to AQWA (Aquarium of WA), & Great Escape Waterpark at Hillary's Marina.
* 20 min drive to Galaxy Drive-in, in Kingsley.
* 45min drive to Fremantle Markets (Fri Sat or Sun, Cafes & Restaurants, Pubs etc.
"Fremantle's historic townscape - and excellent pubs serving great craft beer - is worth multiple leisurely explorations." (* Lonely Planet)
PARKS, PLAYGROUND'S & PICNIC SPOTS
There many beautiful Parks (most are Free)
* just 250m away in Light Street is Dianella Open Space, they have bike paths, an adventure playground, so many spots to share a picnic lunch like:
*Just 5 min drive away is Hyde Park on Vincent St in Highgate where you can see ducks, long necked turtles in lake & stunning huge old trees and a great playground for the kids.
Within 10-15 mins drive away are:
*Kings Park (great views of Swan River & City),
*Lake Monger (see black swans) Leederville.
* Whiteman Park, (picnic or bbq amongst Kangaroos & emu's).
* Caversham Wildlife Park is adjacent to Whiteman Park, has many native animals marsupials & birds - AND you can handfeed a Kangaroo or have your Photo taken with a Koala.
* Bardon Park on river in Maylands has great playgrounds and free BBQ picnic areas by the Swan River, and a lovely bike path/walk along the Swan River into East Perth Marina.
*Faulkner Park on Abernethy Rd in Belmont (Man-made Volcano with fine cold mist "erupting", a flying fox, swings, tunnels and a lawn with shady trees & BBQ's), for bigger kids there is a skate park on Abernethy Road,
* Bike Hire - Langley Park in CBD. There bike paths along the Swan River, hire bikes, tandem bikes.
BOTTLESHOPS/LIQUOR within walking distance Liquorland on cnr Coode & Walter Rd West OR Dan Murphy's
There are 5 Supermarkets within 5 min drive:-
Woolworths & Coles & Butcher @ Centro Galleria MorleyShopping Centre,
Fresh Produce & butcher@ Coventry Markets (Open 7 days til late)
fresh produce & Fresh fish open 6 days.
IGA @Morley Markets (7 days),
Woolworths & Coles @Centro Dianella Plaza
Need a holiday from cooking?
Mad Monkey Gourmet Pizza delivers,
2 mins drive to Kiwi Fish & Chips, Fast Eddy's, KFC, McDonalds, Hungry Jack's all on Walter Rd West, Morley
Asian Fusion take away or dine-in @ "Chatters" 1 Progress St Morley.
* 5 to 10mins drive to good restaurants & cafe's in Mt Lawley Cafe strip (Beaufort St), Leederville Cafe district (Oxford St); Subiaco (Rokeby Rd) + Northbridge (William St/Newcastle St/Lake St) & Perth CBD (Murray St Mall/Hay St) Getting AroundPUBLIC TRANSPORT
* Buses are closest public transport 10 mins walk to Walter Rd West (No 66 Bus to City) or Alexander Drive (express bus to city) or Morley Drive or Morley Busport @ Galleria Shopping Centre, Russell Street Morley.
*The nearest train station is Bayswater (Perth-Midland line).
*Taxi rank at Centro Galleria Morley - Kmart end on Russell Street or call Swan taxis 131330. There is also a bus to Scarborough Beach 10mins walk away at Morley Busport on Russell Street Morley. Morley Busport is the main bus terminal in the area adjacent to Centro Galleria Morley. Other Things to NoteWiFi:
If the Vodafone page does not come up and you are able to browse the internet it means there is remaining credit from the previous guest, simply recharge when this expires. B
Choose from 1Gb for $10 or
4GB for $30 or
6GB for $40 or
8GB for $50
To add credit simply open a browser on your laptop or tablet (not on your phone) and you will be redirected to the Vodafone recharge web page. Click on the “Recharge Now” link and follow the prompts.
Payment can be made using credit card or Paypal.
Port-a-cot with mattress + highchair available on request.
Early check-in or late check-out?
Check-in is anytime from 2pm. Check-out is by 10am.
If you would like a late check-out or an earlier arrival time, please ask, guaranteed 12pm early check-in or 12pm late check-out for $100, or if there are not any guests leaving the day you arrive or cleaners booked (subject to availability at the time), then it may be possible for a complimentary early check-in or late check-out... If you arrive on very early flight, and you want to arrive more than 2hrs early, then you may need to add an extra night to your booking to guarantee this.
Subject to availability, we're flexible whenever possible. If you haven't arranged a late check-out in advance, please check-out by 10am so you don't cause the cleaners and next guests arrival time to be delayed.
In warmer weather or for longer stays please top up the pool with the hose if the water level drops close to the bottom of the skimmer box (the filter intake opening in the pool).
Please ROLL up pool blanket (by hand) starting from Carport end. IMPORTANT while you're having a swim - Please store pool blanket *out of sun* on the rocks -at the end of the carport.
Put the pool blanket back on overnight in Autumn and Winter to keep the pool temp from dropping on chilly nights.
There is a resuscitation chart fixed to the pool wall. FIRST CALL AN AMBULANCE by calling 000 or 112 from any mobile phone.
Perth's only 24 hour Chemist is Cnr Walcott & Beaufort Street in Mt Lawley (Beaufort Street 24 hour Pharmacy) just 7 mins drive.