The Space* Spacious apartment, high ceilings and plenty of light, privacy and open views
* Modern furnishings
* Timber floor boards
* Fully equipped kitchen with gourmet stainless appliances and quality table furnishings.
* Two good sized bedrooms. Main with Queen size bed, second with top quality double sofa bed.
* Second bedroom also acts as office/media/sitting room with 40" LED TV, Netflix, Apple TV and music sound system.
* Bathroom with large bath and separate WC
* Internal laundry
* Ample wardrobe space and storage Guest Access* Full access and use of entire apartment.
* Use of contents apart from the few personal items noted on arrival.
* Depending on length of stay, wardrobe hanging space may vary from large wardrobe to 2 large wardrobes.
* Please feel free to use any consumables and replace before departure. Interaction with GuestsJulie will meet you on arrival to welcome you to the apartment and introduce you to the neighbourhood. She will also be on call throughout your stay to answer questions and quickly resolve any issues that may occur. The NeighborhoodJust minutes from the heart of the City, Double Bay is Sydney's "Little Europe" and one of Australia's most attractive shopping villages.
Double Bay is about lifestyle, boasting beautiful tree lined streets, parks, swimming beaches, yacht clubs, exclusive hotels and restaurants, coffee shops, fashion boutiques and a wide selection of hair stylists and beauticians.
Many of Sydney's leading health and beauty professionals also favour Double Bay because of its unique Village atmosphere.
Double Bay provides convenient access to almost everything you wish to visit in Sydney, including Bondi Beach, The Sydney Opera House, Festival of Sydney events, Sydney Cricket Ground, the Harbour Bridge, Taronga Zoo and Darling Harbour. Getting Around* Train, bus and ferry services are within easy walking distance.
* 3+ GoGet share car pods within 200 metres of the apartment.
* On-street parking for a private motor vehicle
* Easy access to taxi services in this central area Other Things to NoteThere are four major supermarkets, including Aldi and About Life (organic) within a five minute walk from the apartment with excellent restaurants, bars and pubs en route!
Westfield Mall, Bondi Junction, Kings Cross and Martin Place, City are each a short journey on the Eastern Suburbs train line - Edgecliff Station a 5 minute walk. St Vincent's hospital is a convenient 10 minutes drive.
LONGER TERM RESERVATIONS: Special Pricing for Guests requiring longer term reservations can be discussed.