Old Library Room
Duncan, AZ, United States
- Pets Allowed
airbnb$66 - $70
A quiet, charming room with small bathroom (shower), basic kitchenette and private shade garden, adjacent to our 100-year-old historic hotel. The rate is for room only; breakfast is an additional charge and may be arranged at the time of booking.
Millions of people are using Airbnb to sleep in strangers' homes, beds, and even couches. They have an amazing selection and you can't find their stuff anywhere else. There is a catch: you often need to contact several hosts to actually get a place to stay, so make sure you give yourself some lead time.
- Wireless Internet
- Air conditioning
- Pets allowed
- Pets live on this property
- Family/kid friendly
- Smoke detector
- First aid kit
- Fire extinguisher
2 - Real Bed
Duncan, AZ 85534, United States
Reviews & Ratings
Overall Score: Excellent100% - 6 reviews
airbnb100% - 6 reviews
Is this your place?
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page
Thank you! Your property claim is finished. Please wait for us to contact you to confirm ownership.