The SpaceWelcome to our family home in Duncraig, in the northern suburbs. We are 2-3 km from the beach, in a quiet street amongst pleasant houses. There are regular train services from the city to Warwick, and buses that run past the street. (As with much of Perth, moving about is easier if you have or hire a car.)
Our house would suit a person or a couple looking for a place for one day or a few days. It is not usually available for extended stays.
My husband and I are retired, and we have two furnished bedrooms for guests, one a double and one single that we are happy to let to one person or a couple. One room has a Queensize double bed, the other a single bed, which can be used as suits you, or as spare space. Next to it is a second bathroom, shower, bath and toilet, for your own use. The rooms are at one side of the house, and guests could use the side door for access, if they wished.
We are both retired professionals who have a variety of interests, and are happy to help as needed, but also to respect your privacy. We are very friendly and easy to get along with.
The guest booking includes both the double-bed guest room AND the single guest room for extra storage space / a retreat / a study space / or to use the extra bed if that suits.
The arrangement includes - Furnished Rooms with Linen and Towels
- Self-serve Continental breakfast included
- Access to the Family Room for TV
-Access, by arrangement, to the kitchen and utensils and appliances, fridge, gas stove top, electric oven, microwave
- Access to laundry, washing machine, wind-assisted rapid-drying Hills Hoist, clothes dryer
- Basic essentials such as Salt, Pepper, Spices, Toilet paper, Kitchen paper towels, Washing Powder, Softener etc.
- Garden, outdoor patio and sun lounge.
- Safe parking on a wide verge in quiet street
- Air conditioning, heating
- High Speed WIFI Internet
Duncraig is - 8km / 12 minute drive to CBD. - 2km / 5 minute drive to the sea, to Hillarys Marina and West Coast drive
- 7 minute drive to Train Station which has parking, or bus connection 100m away from house.
- 30 minute drive to the Fremantle.
- 30 minute drive to the Swan Valley Wineries.
- Close to Parks, Libraries, Shopping Centres and Grocery Stores. - 50 minute easy trip to the Airport, about a $50-$60 taxi fare.
- No smoking indoors
- No drugs, parties or additional guests
-We respect your safety, please respect ours.
- References or Reviews preferred
- Copy of photo ID to be emailed prior to arrival, or shown to us at arrival before key handover.