This 3BR deluxe Sahaja Villa is set into it's own private courtyard style gardens and each has a private natural stone infinity swimming pool with gazebo on the poolside, open plan living and dining space and a large terraced area which is perfect for entertaining.
It offers complete privacy with a beautiful garden and stunning views of both the jungle, river and rice fields that languish out to the Indian ocean.
In villa massage therapists are on call for total guest indulgence and tranquillity, and for the more energetic, hiking, cycling and visits to the lakes and volcano at Bedugul and the famed village of Ubud make for wonderful and exciting day trip excursions.
The exceptional SPA of Alila Soori hotel, Pan Pacific Niwana golf course resorts and the colonial Canggu Club are but 25 km away, and the many boutiques, restaurants and bars of Seminyak can be reached in just 38 km for those wishing to pull themselves away on occasion for shopping and nightlife.
The many miles of untouched beaches and coastline are but 2 km from the resort.
Sahaja Sawah is a boutique retreat of luxurious tropical villas situated in an old balinese village on the west coast, 25 km from the most famous Bali attraction Tanah lot. The tranquil beauty of the village scenery is unique. It sets into lush green paddy fields overlooking the ocean in the rural province of Tabanan.
Tabanan is widely known as “the real Bali” and delights the senses with its quaint villages linked by a network of tiny lanes, temples, exceptionally friendly people and stunning backdrops of untouched beaches, rice paddies as far as the eye can see, mountains, rivers and jungle.
The following is included in your booking:
- Complimentary transfer for a minimum 4 nights stay (arrival & departure only).
- Upon arrival, we can stop by the grocery store if you would like to purchase items for your stay without any additional charge.
- Concierge service from 7am - 10pm.
- Free of charge mineral water during your stay.
- Free of charge additional bed or baby cot.
- Free of charge Wi-Fi & satellite television.
- Free of charge garden & pool maintenance
- Free use of electricity, water and gas utilities.
- Free daily chef services for bookings shorter than a week. (The guest will be required to purchase the ingredients for their meals that the chef will prepare)
- Free chef services for bookings longer than 7 days or more, 6 days a week only. (The guest will be required to purchase the ingredients for their meals that the chef will prepare)
- Free daily cleaning service.
- Free 2 hour massage for bookings of a minimum of 7 days or more.
- Free 2 hour massage twice a month for bookings of a minimum of 1 month or more.
- Free upgrade upon availability
- Free use of childrens inflatable pool, games, DVD's and mini-library.
Cleaning fee: € 10,- $ 10,- (each time per request)
Linen change: € 10,- $ 10,- (each time per request)
Full day tour: € 60,- $ 65,- (10hours)
Half day tour: € 45,- $ 50,- (6 hours)
Airport pickup: € 35,- $ 40.- (one way)
Bicycle rental: € 8,- $ 8,- (per day)
Scooter rental: € 10,- $ 10,- (per day)
ATV rental: € 35,- $ 40,- (per hour)
We encourage our guests to bring 2 books in your native language worth no more than max $ 12.50 per person per book to be left at the retreat whereby this sum will be deducted in your booking total. Should you have children, then this applies to children's toys or books as well (max $ 12.50 per person per item / book).
Amongst Tabanan’s lush paddy fields, guests wishing to relax are welcome to escape in the soothing ambiance of the SPA, enjoy a romantic dinner under the open sky to the stunning backdrop of the endless horizon or a well deserved swim in the infinity pool to unwind.
Facilities & Services :
- Massage and reflexology - Infinity pool
- Café bar
- Fusion restaurant
- BBQ catering
- Mountain bikes, ATV, scooters, car for hire - Shuttle services
- Picnic boxes
- Entertainment & Games
In villa massage therapists are on call for total guest indulgence and tranquillity, and for the more energetic, hiking, cycling and visits to the lakes and volcano at Bedugal and the famed village of Ubud make for wonderful and exciting day trip excursions. The exceptional Spas of the Alila Villas Soori, Pan Pacific Niwana golf course resorts and the colonial Canggu Club are but 15km away, and the many boutiques, restaurants and bars of Seminyak can be reached in just 38km for those wishing to pull themselves away on occasions for shopping and busy nightlife. The many miles of untouched beaches and coastline are but 2km from the resort where Sahaja 7 is situated.
- Picnic on the beach
- Seaside Horse riding
- A.T.V Riding
- Cooking class
- Balinese dance performances
- Special arrangements
We offer optional transporting options:
- Mountain bikes
- Mini-van (7 seats) with a driver
We also offer special tour programs and shuttle services.
My Sahaja 7 villa is managed by my Villa Manager Ariani who will be available for any of your needs during your stay. The staff at the resort are always happy to help if you ever need any assistance. My family and I are based in London & Stockholm, however we do our best to look after our guests and our home, we believe it offers a great space at great value in a wonderful holiday location. Our lovely villas were designed with our hearts for family holidays and romantic getaways. We are very happy to use our villas as a holiday rental and hope that you too can benefit from staying in our lovely and comfortable villas in beautiful Bali. As I travel a great deal, I have entrusted my competent staff who are available for replies and information regarding guest enquiries, bookings etc.
We wish you a warm welcome and a pleasant holiday!
The Van Elmpt family