The SpaceEnjoy what NYC has to offer for much less money than it is to stay in a hotel or having to share an apartment.
We offer discounts on more than 3 weeks of 3 or more guests.
If you are flying in, Newark Airport (EWR) is the closest airport to us.
2nd floor private apartment of a 2 family house. 2 bedroom's, 1 full bath, full kitchen, dining room, living room and private porch looking out on the edge of the Hudson River with panoramic views of the Manhattan skyline. Shared hallway entrance . Laundromat within walking distance for extended renters.
* Times Square
* Theater District
* Night Life
* Amazing Restaurants and SO MUCH more!
There is also so much to offer within a 1 mile radius right here in NJ.
* Whole Foods
* Trader Joe
* Duane Reades Pharmacy
* 16 Screen Movie Theater
* Fitness Factory Gym (DAY PASS $15)
* Driving Range
* River Palm Steakhouse (zagat rated 25/30)
* Banana Republic
* Victorias Secret
AND SO MUCH MORE SHOPPING AND RESTAURANTS
APARTMENT BUILT IN 1918 WITH LOTS OF CHARACTER INCLUDES;
* MASTER BEDROOM - Double bed. Clean sheets and blankets. Air conditioning during summer months.
* EXTRA BEDROOM - Small Closet, Double Futon Bed. Air Conditioning during summer months.
* LIVING ROOM has a very comfortable couch that sleeps 1 and 32" flat screen with cable.
* Iron and Ironing Board
* KITCHEN has pots and pans, coffee maker, silverware, plates, microwave, oven/stove, blender, toaster, fridge and spices and so much more.
* DINING ROOM has a Dining room table and chairs. Air conditioning during summer months.
* BATHROOM has fresh linens, shampoo/conditioner, hand soap, tissues, bar of soap, hair dryer and other misc items. Newly installed hot water heater.
* PRIVATE ENCLOSED PORCH has AMAZING views of the NYC skyline.
* No smoking inside. But there is a beautiful sun porch with wrap around enclosed windows to smoke. The NeighborhoodSafe Getting AroundBus and Ferry steps away!
The 158 runs 7 days a week up to 1:30am except Sundays which goes until 12:30am. Runs frequently. $4.30 one way. Last stop is port authority (time square) Takes around 35-40 min. It also takes you around town up and down River Road. The price is cheaper around town. You can buy 10 tickets for $39
NY Waterway Ferry runs weekdays during commuting hours. One way is $10.25. You can buy 10 tickets for $93. The ferry takes 13 minutes and lets you off at Midtown / W. 39th St. There are free shuttle buses outside of the terminal that travel to the east end of the island on 34th, 42nd, 50th and 57th street. And a downtown shuttle bus that runs infrequently.
You can get information for the bus on NJ Transit 158 website and information for the NY Waterway Edgewater Ferry on their website.
There are buses to get you around NJ also. Please check NJ Transit for those buses and schedules.