***Buy 2 Nights or More and Get the 3rd Free January-March***
**Buy 5 Nights or More and Get the 6th Free for April - December**
***Please note that special pricing and requirements will apply for event dates at Bristol Speedway.
Few places in the world offer as much beauty as upper East Tennessee. This area offers a unique blend of year-round fishing opportunities including some of the BEST TROUT FISHING in the eastern United States. The Watauga River regularly attracts anglers from surrounding states. It is one of only two trout rivers in the state.
You will love going down to the river in the morning with your coffee to watch the Geese, Heron and Deer...a cherished pastime of the homeowners themselves. This super relaxing and tranquil setting will take you back in time to simplier days.
This riverhouse is only 20 minutes from the Bristol Motor Speedway on two private acres with over 300 feet of private river frontage and a private fishing dock and stone table to filet your catch and grill to boot.
This home is perfect for family getaways, corporate and executive housing, family reunions, and artist retreats. The riverhouse is all about class; fully furnished with leather furniture and top of the line mattresses, pillows, linens and internet service.
Within five minutes of the riverhouse you have Watauga Kayak Tours and Outfitters providing all your fishing needs as well as kayak, raft rentals, whitewater rafting and more.
There is a huge living room with hardwood floors and a cozy wood burning fireplace. The Master bedroom faces the river so you can sleep to natures river sounds. The second bedroom upstairs also has a river view. Additionally, you'll find two full bathrooms upstairs (one of which includes amenities for the mobility impaired, including shower support bars and an elevated toilet seat). Downstairs has a pool table, wet bar, CD player, flat screen TV, and a game room with a ping-pong table for your entertainment!
Beautiful Wataga Lake is within 15 minutes where you can rent boats and jet ski's to spend the day in the sun fishing or splashing around. Nationally known Storytelling in historic Jonesboro is within 30 minutes.
Downtown Elizabethton has one of the oldest Covered bridges (built in 1882) in the state. Antique shops line the quaint Mayberry type town with various restaurants. Antique cars line the downtown streets (closing just for them) on weekends during warm weather.
Biltmore House and Gardens, Grandfather Mountain, Sugar and Beach Mountain (skiing) in winter time and trail hiking in warmer weather and so much more are within day trips. Roan Mountain State Park within 30 minutes.
Key Residence Features:
- Features a wooden deck with great view of river and wildlife
- Peaceful, Private, Secluded, surrounded by mountains and wildlife such as deer, geese and plenty of trout
- Large dining room that seats 6 so that everyone can gather for meals together
- 4 TV's with flatscreen in game room
- The pool table game room has a wet-bar, refrigerator and flat screen TV.
- Family games such as a Ping-pong table, Bingo, Bunko, Trivial Pursuit and more!
- Wi-fi is available!
- There is a ramp access to the main living area, bedrooms, kitchen, and living room. The walk in shower also includes a support bar. If you have questions about the handicap accessibility just give us a call and we'd be happy to explain it further!
- Master bedroom: King bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed
- Bedroom 3: (downstairs) 2 Twin beds
- Bedroom 4: (downstairs) 2 Twin beds
- Futon downstairs in game room (sleeps 2), couch available in upstairs living room (sleeps 2) and an air mattress
- Pet friendly with fee
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
Additional Fees and taxes may apply