Gather your loved ones for the ultimate escape to Diamond Lake when you book this charming 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom cabin, which comfortably sleeps 9. With a spacious back porch overlooking the entire lake and row boats available for your personal use, this secluded vacation rental cabin has everything you need for a revitalizing waterfront retreat!
Surrounded by mountains and situated right on the beautiful Diamond Lake, this delightful home guarantees a true cabin feel for a much-needed wilderness retreat. The quiet, serene space features an outdoor deck with room to spread out and enjoy the beautiful lake and mountain views. With 2 small boats available for guest use and calm lake waters perfect for fishing and jet skiing, this home is great for families sharing a weekend getaway. From the front porch, you’ll be able to gaze out on the bay, while the back porch and private dock open up to the pristine lake. Not only will you fall in love with the surrounding outdoor areas of the home, but you’ll adore the interior of the cabin, furnished with tasteful decor, comfortable furniture, and large windows brightening up every room, all teaming together to make you feel right at home in this dazzling cabin.
Whether you wake up to sip your freshly-brewed coffee on the back porch overlooking the magnificent lake, or head out the front door to explore the glorious outdoors, early risers will appreciate every morning at this Newport cabin. Take advantage of the private dock’s lake access, bringing a small row boat and a 2 seater kayak out onto the calm waters or fishing along the shore. For lunch or dinner, you’ll be able to lounge on the back porch, cooking out on the gas grill while enjoying the great outdoor views. You’ll also love preparing delicious home-cooked meals in the fully equipped kitchen, choosing to serve the meal at either the outside or inside dining areas. End the night by gathering your loved ones to roast marshmallows around the firepit on the back deck, taking the time to look up at the stars while reflecting on the day’s exciting events.
While this wonderful cabin offers just about everything you could want for a relaxing vacation, you’ll also want to venture out to the wonderful nearby attractions! Just about 20 minutes away is the little town of Newport, complete adorable stores, and restaurants. Take the beautiful 45-minute drive along the river to visit Sandpoint, Idaho and just another 15 minutes to check out Spokane, Washington. Also, within 45 minutes of the cabin, Silverwood amusement park guarantees an entertaining family outing, while there are also various golf courses to enjoy just 25 minutes away, including Priest River and Deer Park. If you're looking to enjoy a blast form the past, check out Owen's Drug Store right in Newport for some delicious huckleberry floats and a nice soda from the old fashioned soda fountain! However you choose to spend your time during your stay, you’ll soon be calling this charming vacation rental cabin your home away from home for years to come!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, TV with DVD player, small collection of DVDs, screened porch, private dock with lake access, private back deck, outdoor dining area, firepit, gas grill, 2 row boats available for guest use, and more
- Magnificent views - Surrounded by mountains, with bay views from the front door and lake views from the back
- Fantastic location - Close to nearby attractions, including golf courses, Newport, Silverwood amusement park, and much more!
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Full-sized Bed
- A Queen-sized Pullout Bed in the Living Room can accommodate 2 extra guests
- A Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed and Twin-sized Bed on the Porch can accommodate 3 extra guests
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply