SLEEPS 14-18 in 11 beds! Plus another 1-2 people in our comfy queen size air bed (for a fee). 7000+ square feet. 9BR/9BA (NOTE: read below to see how many bedrooms are included). Huge bar area. Jacuzzi tubs in every bedroom. 7 miles/10-15 mins from center of Sacramento. Located across the street from the Sacramento river. Perfect for corporate retreats AND large family vaca's!
A guest review (from another site):
"Lauren was an extremely generous host, and I would highly recommend staying at their beautiful home! The house was very spacious and easily accommodated our group of 10+. One of the nicest features of the home was that each room has a private bathroom, and thermostat! This feature allowed every guest to feel comfortable throughout our entire stay!"
ABOUT OUR PROPERTY...
Our Air B&B; actually used to be a quaint little bed n' breakfast. Benefits to this include: a bathroom in every bedroom, individual thermostats in every room, LOTS of common space, and plenty of parking. Our kitchen is commercial-style, so it's not like what you'd see in a typical house. However, we've done all that we can to get it all dialed in with everything a kitchen should have! Including, but not limited to: Oven, fridge, microwave, three sinks, coffee maker, blender, pots, pans, serving/mixing bowls, tea kettle, and more. We also provide paper towels, coffee, coffee filters, vegetable oil, salt, pepper, basic spices, etc. If you have any special kitchen requests, just let us know! :)
THE BASE ADVERTISED RATE INCLUDES:
-7 bedrooms, 7-ensuite bathrooms
- You'll get to CHOOSE 7 of 9 bedrooms which have the following bed(s): King, King, King, Queen, Queen, Queen, 2 Twins, 2 Twins, Double.
RATES FOR GROUPS W/ MORE THAN 14 GUESTS:
- Please contact us for a quote.
- We have a total of 9 bedrooms, each with their own en-suite bathroom.
- The base advertised rate includes 7 bedrooms, each with their own en-suite bathroom.
- For the 15th guest, there will be a nightly rate increase of $35 for a bedroom OR $25 for a queen-sized air bed, which can be set up in the upstairs living room.
- For the 16th guest, it will be $35 nightly rate increase to share the extra bedroom with the 15th guest. OR, if they would like their own bedroom, it will be a nightly rate increase of $70. OR, if they would like the air bed, the nightly rate increase will be $25.
- For the 17th guest, it will be $35 nightly rate increase for a bedroom, or $25 nightly rate increase for an air bed.
- For the 18th guest, it will be $35 nightly rate increase to share the bedroom with the 17th guest, or $25 for the air bed.
We wanted to provide the option of renting an air bed for those on a budget, but we hope this system isn't too confusing. Please contact us for clarification if necessary!
We provide white boards w/ easels and business supplies for our business retreat guests! Let us know how we can make your brainstorming/work retreat a HUGE success and we'll do our best to make that happen.
- Parking for 10-20 cars!
- Full Kitchen.
GENERAL EVENT / WEDDING?
Outdoor areas are perfect for events and parties. However, we do charge an event fee if you expect more than 28 people to be present at the property at ANY given time. This applies to family reunions, weddings, business retreats/seminars, etc. The fee is $1000 for 28 - 50 people, $1450 for 50 - 75 people, and $1650 for 75-100 people. These fees are more than half the cost of nearby event halls, but we don't provide extra chairs, utensils, etc. We only provide enough dining seating and kitchen utensils etc for up to 18-20 people.
- Parking for 10-20 cars!
- Full Kitchen.
We advertise 7 bathrooms. This includes 1 bathroom for every bedroom. To keep the cleaning fee cost down for guests, we have locked three "public bathrooms" that are in the hallway and the bar/dining area. If you would like these to be opened for your use, it will cost $15/bathroom. This can be paid directly to our cleaner. This covers her time to clean the bathroom after your departure. Thank you for understanding.
Located on the world famous Highway 160, in the quaint and historic town of Freeport. Just a stones throw away from the Sacramento River, golf courses and wineries.
- Walking distance to a couple bars/restaurants
- 10 miles/15-20 minutes from Capitol Building
- Across the street from a mini convenience mart w/ fishing supplies, snacks, drinks, etc.