The SpaceThis family-owned property is 20 minutes away from Saratoga, Wyoming, which has been rated #5 in Outdoor Life Magazine's 2011 top towns for hunting and fishing.
Available for groups of experienced anglers to fish the pristine Encampment River, or for family reunions or getaways, this private fishing ranch provides a nature sanctuary to relax, rejuvenate and explore. Enjoy 160 acres of land and 1-mile of exclusive access on both sides of the Encampment River. This stretch of river, located immediately above the confluence of the North Platte and Encampment Rivers, is an ideal refuge for large trout.
The property consists of two houses, connected by a breezeway, with a fully equipped kitchen and living area that offers excellent views of the river and mountainous land. There is an outdoor BBQ pit for cooking. Interaction with GuestsEvolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your local contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise. The NeighborhoodEnjoy the river or hike the property while looking for deer, bald eagles, beavers, badgers, and more. Other Things to NoteKey Residence Features:
- Rated #5 in Outdoor Life Magazine's 2011 top towns for hunting and fishing
- This stretch of river is on private land - lots of fish + no other people = great fishing just for you to enjoy!
- Renovations made in 2008
- Master Bedroom (First house 1,900 sq/ft): 2 Twins (pushed together), private bathroom, closet and dresser
- Bedroom 2 (2nd house 1,800 sq/ft): Queen bed, private bathroom, closet and dresser
- Bedroom 3 (2nd house): 2 Twin beds
- Bedroom 4 (2nd house): Double bed and private bathroom
- Medicine Bow Lodge: This family-owned dude ranch is the perfect place to take a horse trail ride through the forest.
- Independence Day Celebration: Go to Saratoga on July 4 for an old-fashioned parade followed by night-time fireworks.
- Steinley Cup: Come to Saratoga during the 3rd full weekend in August for Wyoming's official state microbrewery
- The Snowy Range Scenic Byway/Medicine Bow National Forest: located 20 minutes away, this gorgeous mountain range is a popular recreation attraction for hiking, picnicking, and camping. There are numerous clear mountain lakes and even the occasional moose. A trip along the Snowy Range Scenic Byway is a must when you visit southeastern Wyoming!
- Saratoga Hot Springs: the pool is open 24 hours a day/7 days a week and is free to the public! Enjoy a hot soak in the pool or adjacent river.