The SpaceThis home has a gorgeous custom kitchen with two ovens, gas burners, large fridge and freezer, water machine and cappuccino maker! The french farmhouse sink is hand-carved from natural stone. The flooring is reclaimed terracotta with wood inlay. And of course, there are ample pots, pans, dishes, and flatware.
There are three bedrooms upstairs and one on the main level. Each upstairs bedroom includes a private ensuite bathroom with sink, toilet and shower/tub. The master bathroom has a Jaccuzzi tub and separate shower with both rain and hand-held showerhead. Each bedroom is equipped with both floor heating and air conditioning with separate control units. The master bedroom also has a ceiling fan.
The beautiful saltwater pool has a secure electric cover that opens and closes with a key (100% child safe when closed). There is an outdoor bathroom with a sink and toilet and a separate shower next to the pool.
The backyard includes wood chairs and coffee table, a 10-person wood dining table, a hammock, tree ladder and 15' trampoline.
Notable plants in the yard:
* Trees: olive, pomegranate, clementine, lemon, almond, mango, fig, avocado, bay laurel
* Bushes: aloe vera, mulberry
* Vines: passion fruit, grapes
* Herbs: parsley, cilantro, dill, lemon verbena, oregano, sage, mint, thyme
* Square-foot garden with seasonal vegetables Guest AccessAccess to the whole house except for one room in the basement which is for storage. There is a lockbox at the house and you will receive your code one day prior to the reservation date. This will allow you to have keys to the front door, which you will replace in the lockbox upon your departure. The NeighborhoodThe house backs to the Eshta'ol forest, one of the largest and most beautiful in Israel. There are many walking/biking trails and playgrounds to explore and the forest is full of wild edibles (almonds, mushrooms, fennel, asparagus, zatar, wood sorrel, nettle and many more herbs - be careful, though, as some are poisonous!). A detailed map of the forest will be provided.
There are several good inexpensive restaurants at the gas station across the street from the moshav's main entrance:
* Haturki (הטורקי) - (URL HIDDEN) - A kosher meat restaurant also popular for take-out for Shabbat. Kosher.
* Meatoast (מיטוסט) - (URL HIDDEN) - Deli sandwiches. Kosher.
* Hummus Eliyahu (חומוס אליהו) - (URL HIDDEN) - very popular - great hummus and pita! Kosher.
* Aroma - (ארומה) - (URL HIDDEN) - Popular coffee shop offering coffee, pastries, soups, and sandwiches. Kosher. Getting AroundThere is a bus stop at the entrance to the moshav, but it is generally recommended to have a car to fully enjoy the area. Other Things to NoteThe house includes four air conditioning units with separate control units in each room of the house. The whole house is also equipped with underfloor heating with separate control units per room (with timers so you can set the heat to turn off while you are sleeping to save on electricity!).
Outdoor gas grill included for BBQing. Bosch washer and dryer in outdoor bathroom. LED light bulbs throughout. BEAM central vacuum system for your convenience during long stays. Full house alarm system.