The SpaceWhy stay with us? Let's us summarize for you the reasons why:
- You will have have your own private building with separate entrance;
- You will have a full kitchen with stove and oven, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, kitchen accessories (gas grille too);
- We provide a full breakfast (quiches, homemade waffles and muffins, fresh fruit, etc.)
- You will have a living area with cable tv and wifi with a bay window overlooking gardens and pool;
- You will have a beautiful bedroom with luxurious bedding on your queen size bed (2 dressers and full closet too);
- You will have a full bath with toiletries, hairdryer, and plenty of beach and bath towels;
- You will have your own garage with keyfob (you may store bikes here too);
- You will have access to a hot tub for star gazing or our favorite early morning coffee with beautiful sunrises;
- You will have access to a large pool with many chairs and lounge chairs;
- You will have many books and games within the guesthouse for relaxation;
- You will have a round table by the pool for meals or a larger table on our 1,000 square foot private deck;
- You are two miles from the most gorgeous park ever - Green Lakes State Park as well as the Erie Canal is nearby;
- Our neighborhood is extremely quiet and safe and close to many eateries, boutiques, shopping, etc. and not far from 481 N&S, 81 N&S, 690 E&W, and the Thruway; and
- Last, but not least, Mark and I work extremely hard to make sure you have a fantastic visit in Fayetteville. We love giving you daily excursion tips as well as nearby restaurant recommendations.
Again, much more than any hotel!
The guesthouse is perfect for business travel, a romantic couple getaway or a single adult in need of relaxation and quiet. As a rule, no more than 2 guests. You have your own privacy with the guesthouse being a separate building that has everything you will need throughout your stay. Worth mentioning is our backyard is truly paradise in the summer. Totally private, abundance of gardens, and the best relaxation ever by the pool. Guest AccessYou will have access to the guesthouse, garage, deck, pool, yard and hot tub. Laundry can be arranged. You actually get our garage! Interaction with GuestsWe'll be available to answer questions or give you tour ideas throughout your stay, otherwise we do our best to always give you your privacy. We do not use our hot tub while guests are here, however, during summer months we certainly love to hang by the pool. You are most welcomed to join us or have your own fun and relaxation on one of our lounge chairs. Plenty of room for all as if you were staying at a resort. The NeighborhoodWe live in a quiet village neighborhood with restaurants, grocery stores, parks, shopping all within a few minutes of the house. The outstanding Green Lakes State Park and Erie Canal are two minutes away for your morning run or walk. Syracuse and SU are 10 minutes away. Within the guesthouse are hundreds of brochures of beautiful sightseeing areas, parks, and Finger Lake villages all within your reach. A must to visit is Cazenovia and Skaneateles both on the lake with stellar villages to shop. Please view our pictures which will give you a good feeling of nearby places to visit. Getting AroundThere is no public transportation in the area other than very limited bus service. Taxi service is available to get to Hancock International Airport or the train station, both in Syracuse. Other Things to NoteWe do have 2 VERY friendly dogs and if they are out when you arrive they will be very happy to see you. They are completely harmless. We do work hard to keep them out of your way. We should also note that the guesthouse is "pet free". We do not let our dogs ever in this building due to potential pet allergies of our guests.
As you enter the guest house, enjoy some homemade cookies from your "Sweet" jar and it is our pleasure to start your morning off by providing you with some breakfast items. In general, we offer orange juice, coffee, tea, Donna's homemade muffins and waffles, a loaf or half loaf of homemade bread for toasting, jams and butter, fruit, yogurt, breakfast bars, cereals, homemade waffles too - all you need to get your morning started. In the summer enjoy breakfast out by the pool with your own patio table poolside.