Escape to ‘Aspen Crest Lodge’, a luxurious 5-bedroom, 4.5-bathroom Florissant private mountain home, nestled amongst countless Aspen groves with clear skies - perfect for stargazing! Featuring a prime location overlooking Pikes Peak, this home was strategically built amidst large boulders, creating breathtaking scenery you’ll never forget. Boasting an expansive deck and double french door balconies - this brand new, all season residence offers unparalleled access to the best of the West!
Settled on 6 acres of gorgeous mountain landscape to the west of Colorado Springs, this magnificent Florissant vacation rental home can comfortably accommodate 13+ guests throughout 4,400 square feet of tastefully appointed living space. With no neighbors for a few hundred yards, guests will enjoy tremendous privacy during their stay. Inside, you'll find lovely decor, 3 open levels, 22 foot ceilings and large glass windows everywhere you look. Designer bathrooms with granite countertops, glass showers and upscale fixtures accompany the luxuriously styled bedrooms.
In the fully equipped kitchen, prepare delicious home cooked meals on granite countertops with stainless steel appliances. The dining area easily seats 15 guests between the stylish dining table and large granite island. Various comforts of your own home are provided here, including in-unit laundry machines and central heating. After a long day, look forward to relaxing in either of the 3 living areas where you’ll have wireless internet access, 3 large flat screen TVs with Dish Network, and a DVR with DVD player in the Media Room. Additionally, look forward to warming up by the remote control gas fireplace while flipping through the pages of a new read in the great room. After working up an appetite, fire up the gas grill to devour a savory meal on the furnished patio while gazing out towards views of the famous Pikes Peak.
Endless attractions await at the ‘Aspen Crest Lodge’ and it’s prime location! Hike the home’s 6 acres of untouched land to spot an abundance of wildlife, including deer, elk, silver fox, chipmunks and even moose! In 20 minutes, test your luck at Cripple Creek’s gambling destinations, or stop by beautiful Manitou Springs on your way back up to the house. With more than 250+ days of sunshine a year, you’ll find it’s easy to explore the great outdoors!
Discover memorable wildlife viewing in nearby Mueller State Park, with 5,000 acres of spring fed meadows. There is excellent trout fishing less than 5 minutes away at 11 mile canyon, and 4 wheeling is very popular in the area with hundreds of trails on nearby state land. Numerous restaurants and shops are located closeby, including Woodland Park, located just 12 miles from the home! Additionally, you’ll find Divide is located only 7 miles from the property and Lake George is only 2 miles away! 30 ski resorts are located within 60 miles of the property, with the closest being Monarch and Breckenridge. There is a convenient drive through portico, used for parking and easy access to the house. Other popular activities include mountain biking, golf, hunting, fly fishing, mountain climbing and sightseeing. Treat yourself to an unforgettable Colorado adventure with this terrific Florissant vacation rental home!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include 3 satellite SmartTVs w/Dish, wireless internet access, fully equipped kitchen w/granite countertops, dishware and flatware, central heating, fireplace, gas grill, private furnished patio and much more!
- Amazing mountain location! Enjoy prime access to hiking, mountain biking, hunting, fishing, 4 wheeling, sightseeing, restaurants and shops
- Nearby airports: Colorado Springs (45 min) and Denver International Airport (less than 2 hours)
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2 (Aspen View Bedroom): 2 Twin-sized Beds
- Bedroom 3 (The Angler Bedroom): Twin-over-Full-sized Bunk Bed
- Bedroom 4 (The Moose Bedroom): Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 5 (Deer Valley Bedroom): Queen-sized Bed
- A Queen-sized Pullout Bed in the Loft can accommodate 2 extra guests
- 5 luxury recliners in the media room on the lower level can accommodate extra guests
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events allowed pending homeowner approval (Contact Evolve for more information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply