Why stay in a hotel when you can stay in an RV? Colorado has over 100K square miles of amazing scenery and the best way to see much of it is in an RV. But if you are not from here and only coming for a short time you can rent one and have the same great experience. There is nothing quite like waking up to a deer looking in your window, or being able to spend the weekend in Rocky Mountain National Park, even when the snow is falling. An RV rental is the best way to see ALL of Colorado!
Sleeps up to 5 depending on size
• Two single bunks (each bunk has its own window and privacy curtain). Top bunk has a max weight limit of 150 lbs, please also allow for the 15 lb memory foam mattress.
• 1 fold down sofa that will sleep 1-2
• A convertible dining table that sleeps 1 (could sleep two small children).
* Full kitchen complete with
• Four burner gas stove/oven
• 2 door fridge/freezer that works on electric or propane
• Double sink
• Microwave (electric hookup required)
• Built in dinette that seats 4
* Private bathroom that features a roomy shower and flush toilet.
• Room divider for privacy
• 24" TV with cable hookup (many campgrounds have cable connections)
• Small propane camp stove for cooking outdoors
• Built in stereo system - bring your iPod and connector
• Air conditioner (electric hookup required)
• Furnace (propane required)
• Hot water heater (works on electric or propane)
• 2 - 20 gallon propane tanks
• Brand new 19 foot awning to enjoy the beautiful Colorado outdoors
• Comes pre-stocked with dishes, flatware, basic cooking utensils, pots and pans, hand soap, toilet paper, paper towels, cleaning supplies, linens, towels and pillows
• Planning to camp “off the grid”? Select the “Unplugged” package and we will pre-stock with disposable plates, cups, utensils, aluminum foil and games.
• Ask about renting a fire pit or a Wii to enhance your experience!
* This RV is set up to work in a full service campground with hookups or fill up with water and propane and camp nearly anywhere!
*30 amp electrical hookup
* You must have proper tow vehicle with hitch and brake assist system. No truck? No problem. Ask about our convenient delivery and setup service.
For delivery we are convenient to Fort Collins, Loveland, Bellevue, Red Feather Lakes, Estes Park, Greeley and Cheyenne WY. Pickup is in Fort Collins CO