Frankland River Retreat
Frankland River Retreat is a self contained holiday home set in the WA's premier wine region.
Set on a picturesque 83 acres.
As you awaken to peaceful surrounds you can sit in the sun room or on the veranda overlooking rolling hills and decide your days activities
Frankland River Retreat is well positioned for trips to Albany, Denmark, Pemberton, Walpole,Stirling Range national park and Porongurup national park, a great location for that get away with plenty of space for everyone.
This spacious home with 3 bedrooms with 12 separate beds is ideal for a couples retreat, family retreat or large groups.
With an open plan kitchen adjoining lounge additional rec rooms and sun room with fantastic views
Spend your evenings on the veranda with BBQ,great views enjoying a glass of the local wine.
Frankland River has plenty of friendly wineries with visiting cellars ,Alkomi , Ferngrove, Bobtail Ridge and Frankland Estate,call into one for wine tasting and local produce
BOOKINGS AND INFORMATION
CONT (phone number hidden)
ADDRESS 786 Frankland-Kojonup road, Frankland River
$ 130 Per night Mon-Thurs
$ 150 Per night Fri,Sat,Sundays,Public Holidays
Price includes rental of the whole house per night maximum 12 people .
*Linen provided at extra cost
Self contained house has three bedrooms Sleeps 12+
KITCHEN is equipped with fridge ,Kettle,toaster,microwave,gas stove and electric cooker ,cooking pots,pans crockery cutlery and kitchen utensils.
* MAIN BEDROOM has 1 queen size bed & 1 pull out sofa bed .(sleeps 2-4)
* BEDROOM two has 1 queen size bed (sleeps 1-2)
* BEDROOM three has 3 bunk beds (6 beds Sleeps 6 )
* THE LOUNGE has alarge sofa, wood burner fire, TV and DVD
* REC ROOMS has a 2 pull out sofa beds
* SUNROOM has dining table/chairs
* LAUNDRY has a front loader washing machine
* OUTSIDE Has plenty of space to explore
* Gas BBQ
You cant see your neighbors