Comfy,cozy suite in country setting
Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada
- Swimming Pool
airbnb$67 - $72
We are a fully licenced wine bar but also offer craft beer and spirits. The DunBar is named after the Dunbar Falls in the local area.
Millions of people are using Airbnb to sleep in strangers' homes, beds, and even couches. They have an amazing selection and you can't find their stuff anywhere else. There is a catch: you often need to contact several hosts to actually get a place to stay, so make sure you give yourself some lead time.
- Cable TV
- Wireless Internet
- Air conditioning
- Free parking on premises
- Pets live on this property
- Hot tub
- Indoor fireplace
- Family/kid friendly
- Suitable for events
- Smoke detector
- First aid kit
- Fire extinguisher
- Lock on bedroom door
- Hair dryer
2 - Real Bed
We are pretty laid back here in Durham Bridge however because we are a licenced facility all alcohol must be purchased in our bar but we offer our guests excellent prices.
Durham Bridge, NB E6C 1J9, Canada
Is this your place?
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page
Thank you! Your property claim is finished. Please wait for us to contact you to confirm ownership.