The SpaceA Japanese musician's home (detached house) in a quiet residential area, near Tama Center and Seiseki-Sakuragaoka station.
A completely separate living space on the second floor, consisting of a spacious living room/dining room/kitchen with one sofa bed, a Futon room for 3 people, and a shower/bathroom, is available to the guest.
The entrance and the stairs are shared with the host family.
The first floor is reserved for the host family. Guest Access- Private living room/dining room/kitchen with one sofa bed.
(A sofa bed is placed on the guest's private living room, not in public spaces)
- Private bedroom for 3 people
- Private shower/washbasin/bathroom
- Electric piano/Acoustic guitar
- Parking space Interaction with GuestsAbout FOOD
- When we have a time, we would like to serve a breakfast once, with some of home grown vegetables that you will enjoy. but the other days, please prepare your food by yourself.
- Satoshi & Hitomi will be available to offer help throughout your stay.
- welcome music lovers and musician!
- If you want to know about Japanese culture, language or Chinese language, culture, we can help a lot:-) The NeighborhoodThe neighborhood was featured in a 1995 animated film Directed byYoshifumi Kondō, Produced by Toshio Suzuki, screenplay by Hayao Miyazaki, "Whisper of the Heart" (Japanese Title: Mimi o Sumaseba; translation: "If you listen closely"), and the guest will get to visit many locations from the movie, which will take a few minutes on foot or by bicycle.
Sanrio Puroland, Tama Zoo, Takahata Fudo Kongoji Temple, Ookunitama-jinja Shrine, Mount Takao, and hot springs are within proximity and easily accessible by bus or train. Getting AroundAccess:
Haneda Airport: Highway Bus to Seiseki-Sakuragaoka, about 50 min.
Narita Airport: Highway Bus to Seiseki-Sakuragaoka, about 140 min.
From Seiseki-Sakuragaoka Station, 8-min bus ride + 5-min walk
From Tama Center Station, 8-min bus ride + 5-min walk
From Nagayama Station, 8-min bus ride + 6-min walk
Tama Zoo: 15-min on train to Tama Zoological Park Station from Seiseki-Sakuragaoka Station
Sanrio Puroland: 8-min bus ride to Tama Center and 5 min on foot
Shinjuku: 27 min by Keio Express. Other Things to Note- Host have a CAT.
- Residential area.
- When we have a time, we would like to serve a breakfast once.
- The host family likes music, and plays anything from classical, jazz, and children's songs. Owns various musical instruments such as a grand piano, upright piano, double bass, electric basses, electric and acoustic guitars, Chinese pipa, cuíca, etc...
It would make us very happy if you would jam with us!