The SpaceLOCATION: The Village of Garden City is an upscale, primarily residential area home to Long Island. Great atmosphere and so many great restaurants, bars and coffee shops. There are a lot of rich and famous people that call this neighborhood home. Great location for those who like to jog in a beautiful neighborhood; perfect for foodies, Natural Foods and Food For Thought are located on 7th Street.
Transportation - Long Island Rail Road
- Country Life Press station is 5 minutes walk from the house
- Mineola station is 8 minutes drive from the house
- Waterzooi Belgian Bistro & Oyster Bar, Novitá Wine Bar & Trattoria, Revel Restaurant and Bar, Calogero's Restaurant, Sushi Ya Japanese Restaurant, Plancha Tapas and Wine Bar, Kinha Sushi - Japanese Fusion Cuisine, Grimaldi's Garden City, Wild Fig, Asia Moon, Orchid, BK Sweeney's Uptown Grille, Prost Grill & Garten, La Nonna Bella, Garden City Bistro, Leo's Midway, Walk Street, The Burger Spot, Seventh Street Cafe, Omoto Asian Cuisine, Taku Restaurant, Seventh Street Gourmet, Polo Steakhouse, Season 52, Capital Grille, and Houston’s
ENTERTAINMENT: Cradle of Aviation Museum, Roosevelt Field Mall, AMC Movie Theater,
NEARBY GYMS: Life Time Athletic, LA Fitness, New York Sports Club, CrossFit Garden City
Turn Off A/C unit when you leave the house. This is a non-smoking house. Quiet hours are between 11PM and 10AM in the morning. No random additional "outside" guests allowed and no pets. Please treat the home as your own (or perhaps as your best friend's!). No need to wash the linens and towels before you leave, but please tidy up, and remove food you do not want. Remember, this is my home. Any damage done to property must be paid. Thank you!
- Home security surveillance throughout house
- Free Wi-Fi
- Air Conditioning/Heating
- All bedding and towels
- Shower Interaction with GuestsOne of us will be present during a good portion of your stay, and we are available by phone, text or email at all other times. The NeighborhoodGarden City Village is a very affluent neighborhood in New York. The neighborhood is absolutely beautiful and the residents are super friendly. You can easily find homes which are well over 100 years old. Once you step foot into the Garden City, you won't want to leave. Getting AroundThe house is 5 minutes walk from the Long Island Rail Road station. You can reach Midtown Manhattan is about 35 minutes by train.
Roosevelt Feild mall is one of the biggest malls in America. The mall is about 5 minutes drive from the house.
Long Island is home to few of the best beaches in the world. Beaches such as Gilgo Beach and Fire Island Beach are 30 - 45 minutes drive away. Other Things to NoteOn the day of your arrival, I will text or message you the passcode to get inside the house. You will use this passcode everytime you enter the house. Please note, there is no key.