The Space!!!WELCOME TO YOUR HOME IN VIETNAM!!
I'll give the details quickly so you can see what you will be able to experience on your trip to the Dai's family.
• Very spacious apartment ( about 240 square metter, modern and minimalist furniture , no clutter and very clean )
• Your own private bedroom - spacious Queen Bed (with an extra mattress if needed), linens, towels, TV, Wardrobe, flat-screen Samsung TV with HDMI Cable, Working Desk, Chair, Iron , Iron board
• Your own private bathroom , Shower, Hairdryer. All the shampoo and things you will ever need. Only to be used by you.
• Free laundry
• Free fastest WIFI
• Free motorbike and bicycle access
• Large kitchen - Large , open plan with everything you need to design a gourmet feast. Make any food you want.
• Large living room, WIFI, HDTV,
• Large dining area - seats lots
• Outside seating area , rooftop and balcony
• Full air conditioning in the room - be hot, be cool (probably one at a time)
• 3-minute walk to local bus stop . Surrounded by buses to every corner of the city.
• . The house is located in Go Vap district, far enough away from the tourist areas that you can get an authentic experience of Vietnamese life/culture, but also just a $4 Uber taxi ride to Downtown (6000 VND for buses) gives you the best of both worlds.There's also lots of little restaurants around to get a taste of real Vietnamese cuisine as well ^_^
• $3.5 Uber ride from/to the airport
I hope everything is covered – please email me or send me an inquiry if you need more information. I hope to see you soon and I hope I can be part of your visit to this great place. Guest AccessTotal access to the whole house, it’s all yours Interaction with GuestsWe are a welcoming family who will let guests choose how much interaction they would like whilst staying with us. We are more than happy to provide you with all the local knowledge you may desire and see you get the most out of your stay in Ho Chi Minh city. The Neighborhood" Its a nice way to see everyday life in Vietnam away from the hustle of the city center and tourist areas,...that's what makes his home so unique - having the best of both worlds " - Shaz - one of my lovely guests
Saigon is huge indeed, staying here would help you access many parts of the city, every district has it own uniqueness. So that's the fun of it :) Getting AroundOur place is ~5km (20minutes) away from the airport and 7km (38 minutes) to city centre.
It may be a bit distance but as one of my guests used to say that staying here you'll be able to experience the best of both worlds, access to many parts and have a better understanding of a country which make your trips much more meaningful :)
+ We have a scooter that you can go around WITHOUT any FEE (but you need to fill up the gas to keep it working)
+3 mins walk to nearest BUS station (bus number 3 go straight to city centre within 38mins, and many bus options at the bus stop - bus fare: 6000 VND/ ticket/one trip)
+ UBER (best one so far, most convenience, pick up everywhere, cheapest fare) (to downtown: $4 )
+ GRAB (similar to UBER but a bit more expensive, more care available)
+ Grabbike (motorbike taxis for solo travelling, pick you up anywhere using the GRAB App, very cheap price too, $2 to downtown) Other Things to NoteWe have 1 small sausage dog
You can also reach my support at other communication apps
Feel free to message me with any questions!