Whatever brings you and your traveling companions to the Dallas area, this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom home sleeping 6 and situated in the quiet mid-cities, offers the perfect retreat for your Texas vacation. Just fifteen miles west of Downtown Dallas and even closer to Six Flags over Texas, you’re perfectly positioned for a few fun-filled days at this spacious home just outside the heart of the city.
With 3 bedrooms, each with either a queen or full-sized bed, you and your guests will have plenty of room and privacy to relax at the end of every day while the fully-equipped kitchen allows you to prepare your favorite meals and vacation cocktails. The wide backyard provides the space to play a few yard games while you enjoy the Texas sun. If the sun gets to be too much, head indoors where the air-conditioning and the spacious living room allow you all to kick back and watch a little TV with wifi streaming access. This 2,000 square-foot home is mostly hardwood floors throughout, has a fully stocked laundry room, and offers its guests a cozy wood-burning fireplace for the cooler months.
Located just 15 miles away from cowntown Dallas, you and your companions will be able to take full advantage of everything the city has to offer like world-class dining, shopping and some dynamite golf courses. You are also about a 5 minute drive away from Six Flags over Texas, Ballpark at Arlington and about 10 minutes away from AT&T Stadium. If you’ve never been to the area, there are a few not-to-be missed excursions like a visit to see Big Tex - the 55-foot statue located at the site of the annual State Fair of Texas. You can also visit the Cotton Bowl stadium (a classic for die-hard college football fans), check out one of the nearby dude ranches, and the Galleria is a dazzling shopping spectacle year round but if you’re visiting around the holidays, check out the 4-story Christmas tree that sits in the middle of an indoor ice-skating rink. Foodies won’t want to miss out on the chance to eat at Wolfgang Puck’s rotating restaurant, which offers ridiculously good views of the city. Dallas expertly packs a punch if you’re looking for fun and a true Texas experience.
Whether you’re headed to Grand Prairie and the Dallas area for adventure, dining, shopping, golf, or pure relaxation, this spacious and conveniently located home is the perfect place to set your bags and start enjoying!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, ample yard area, air conditioning, wireless internet access, fully-stocked laundry room, wood-burning fireplace, TV in living room with wifi streaming, and hardwood floors
- Located in a quiet and relaxing neighborhood with easy access to the main highway into town and other major attractions
- Ideal location only 15 miles from Dallas city center, 5 minutes from Six Flags over Texas & Ballpark at Arlington and 10 minutes away from AT&T Stadium
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Full-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: Queen-sized Bed
- No smoking
- Dog friendly with fee (1 dog maximum)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional taxes and fees may apply