The SpacePlease note that we charge a higher rate for ND weekends and require a Friday and Saturday night booking. We do have two bedrooms available in the basement, so there will be other guests as well. If you are interested in renting the entire Basement Suite, we will offer you a discount.
Feel free to send an inquiry if you have special requests or if your party is larger than we have listed. If we can accommodate your requests, we will try our best.
Feel free to inquire about renting the whole house.
Small flat screen tv
Continental breakfast items
Access to 300+ DVDs
Printer (available upon request)
Beach chairs and towels Guest AccessGuests will be given a door code at check in. Interaction with GuestsWe will give you privacy unless you say otherwise. We are a busy family, so we may be popping in and out. The NeighborhoodWe are 7 miles east of South Bend in a wooded, serene family friendly, safe, neighborhood in beautiful Granger. Our neighborhood is literally 10 yards from the Michigan border. We would love to host business travelers, college families, bridal parties, families, Notre Dame fans or other travelers. Getting AroundThere is no public transportation, but when we are available, we provide shuttle services to and from Notre Dame. Upon check in, a folder with all necessary info plus some of our local favorites will be provided. Other Things to Note-We are brand new Airbnb hosts and strive for excellent reviews! Come be one of our very first guests! We hope to be Super Hosts as quickly as possible!
-This finished basement bedroom with a queen sized bed and a twin bed is brand new and you will be among the first to enjoy it. This room has no windows, but is next to the stairs and two other rooms in the basement have large, egress windows. This room is tastefully decorated and the favorite room in the house because of the comfy beds and the dark, sleep induced nights. You will have the best night's sleep and unless you look at a clock, you won't know what time it is. This room also has a large, cozy chaise lounge for a fourth guest (child or more petite adult.)
This is a very large room and we will gladly add a pack and play for $5 per night if you need more beds.
- In the common room, you will also find a coffee, snack and continental breakfast bar. You will have use of the mini fridge, microwave, Keurig as well as a variety of coffee, tea, cream, sugar, cereal, oatmeal, milk, beverages, bottled water, snacks, disposable dishes.
- This guest room is in the finished basement suite. The shared half bath is on the main floor and the shared full bath, is on the top floor of our home, near our bedrooms. We will happily provide several types of toiletries that you may need for your stay.
- We also have another, smaller guest room listed on Airbnb should you need more space. Both rooms include access to the common room in the suite, so you would be sharing that space. Our entire space is perfect for a large family, business travelers, college parents, bridal parties, ND fans or retreat goers.
- Additional guests after 2, please add $5 per person, per night (air mattress or pack and play provided)
- In your room, a small flat screen TV with a DVD player and Roku is provided for your enjoyment. Wifi is also provided.
- Though your room is private, there is a common family room for you to enjoy along with any other guests that we may have during your stay. There are books, a projector with a ROKU, VCR and DVD player. This space is just outside your bedroom door and only for our guests, so you have privacy to rest and have personal time. However, my children may wander down to get a toy from time to time or I may pass through to access our storage closet. You are most welcome to borrow from our 300+ DVD collection, our small collection of vintage Disney movies on VHS or to use our Netflix account on the Roku.
- Please know that we have a family, so partying isn't our thing. We do enjoy an adult beverage now and then, but our home is family friendly.
- We have a large boxer mix who you may or may not see. She is not animal friendly, so we cannot safely allow your pets. Our dog is people friendly, but she will be around guests minimally.
- We are a fun loving family and love to be social, but will give you as much or as little alone time as you prefer.
- We have a large fire pit in the wooded, serene backyard. You may enjoy the backyard as much as you want and are welcome to join us for a bonfire or enjoy one yourself if we aren't available. We may even have some friends wander over.
- We offer shuttle services to and from the game for up to 6 guests for $30 round trip, if we are able (please inquire before booking).
- Rest assured that ALL linens are completely laundered and changed between guests. No reused, dirty comforters here!
- Our family is Christmas crazy! So, if you stay anytime from November 1-December 26th, plan on seeing our home at its most festive!