The SpaceThis home is unique for it's location and comfy, fresh eco-products interior. The charming home is light and airy, great location with lots of privacy. The three yards include a very private pergola shaded patio perfect for afternoon tea or a glass of local wine. Chairs and a bbq sit on the deck through French doors off the kitchen. A front country garden, featuring natural wildlife habitat flower beds, and a back yard with Zen style landscaping. the house is perfect for a girls weekend or a couples get away.
World class wine tasting is within walking distance in the renowned Sonoma country. -- Four tasting rooms are in easy walking distance.
The location is perfect for a wide variety activities, beside wine tasting, excellent restaurants, Bodega Bay is 20 minutes away, Walking and biking paths connect Sebastopol to Forestville and Santa Rosa. The Russian River is 10 minutes away for summer fun or a hike through the redwoods.
Within walking distance is Underwood, a favorite restaurant and cocktail bar. What a great spot to stay if coming up for that special dinner.
Opportunities for antique shopping, artisan shopping and entertainment in Sebastopol, which is a short eight minute drive into town.
List of Standard Amenities: The property includes clothes washer/dryer, dishwasher, microwave, internet connection, TV with satellite, DVD player, wood burning fireplace and full kitchen.
Provider Starter Supplies: For your convenience, you will find a starter supply of coffee, tea, laundry detergent, paper towels, tissues, toilet paper, dish soap, detergent and one fireplace log in the vacation rental. You will need to purchase any required additional supplies. The kitchen is not stocked with staples or spices, however a convience store is a short walk around the corner.
Provided Linens: A basic supply of towels and linens is provided for each rental. Laundry facilities are located inside the house, off of the kitchen for you use, as the bed linens and bath towels are not changed during your stay.
Clean Upon Your Arrival: We will ensure that the home is clean upon your arrival. If the property's cleanliness at your arrival does not meet your expectations, please contact the Property Manager immediately. Guest AccessDuring your stay you will have use of a fully equipped kitchen, one king bed in the master and two twin beds in the other bedroom. Two bathrooms, the master bath has a jetted tub for long relaxing soaks. Wi-fi, cable, washer and dryer,books and movies, and of course the rose garden courtyard, There is room for two cars in the driveway, and the street parking is somewhat limited. We ask that there be no more than 2 cars on the street. We are in a residential neighborhood and ask you to please respect the quiet after 9p.m. We do not allow smoking of any kind on the property, and no extra guests please. The house sleeps 4 and no children under 10 please.
Fireplace: We supply 1 presto fire log, so any additional fire logs are the renters responsibility. Please be responsible when using the fireplace and be sure to put out the fire before bedtime or before leaving the premises. Interaction with GuestsPlease notify the property manager if anything arises. Otherwise we respect your privacy and welcome you to a peaceful retreat without interruption. The NeighborhoodUnderwood fine dining in Graton
Wine Tasting at Merry Edwards, Dutton Goldfield, Red Car and Graton Ridge all within walking distance from the house.
Horse back riding
Bodega Bay 1/2 hour drive
Local farms, growers markets and stands
Shopping and entertainment
Healing retreats/ great massage therapy
Charming little towns to explore out the Russian river and throughout Sonoma county
The Barlow in Sebastopol Getting AroundA bus line travels to Sebastopol and the Russian river beaches and towns is on the corner of Graton Road and Hwy 116, around the corner from the house. Other Things to Note1. The short-term rental property, Zen Rose Garden House (ZRGH or Property), is located at 3148 Elisa Anne Way, Sebastopol, CA 95472 and is operated by moxie333llc (Moxie), mailing address 1537 4th Street, Box 216, San Rafael, CA 94901. As a renter through Airbnb, you (You or Guest) accepts the terms of Airbnb and also those of moxie333llc (ZRGH) which are included in the Airbnb posting for the Property.
2. ZRGH's Property Manager is located across the street and can be contacted at (phone number hidden) after you arrive on-site to begin your stay.
3. All Reservation deposits and any and all monies, including lease related payments for the full rental amount, cleaning fees, security deposits, additional cleaning services, pet removal fees, extra trash removal fees, security call out fees (for disruptive behavior), special shipping fees for left property, etc., if any, will be added to your sub-total of amount due and payment shall be made through Airbnb. In accordance with Airbnb policies, no direct cash payments will be made to ZRGH (moxie333llc), or to any of its Representatives and/or it's Property Manager.
4. Maximum Stays. Under no circumstances can your occupancy exceed 23 consecutive calendar days. You agree to vacate by the checkout time of your last scheduled day and if you have not vacated as agreed you waive all rights to process and you will be responsible for any and all expenses, including and not limited to legal fees, litigation related costs, cleaning fees, damages, replacement costs, repair costs, insurance premiums and payments, and/or security call out fees, for forcibly removing you and your possessions from the premises beginning on the first day following your last scheduled reservation date. This may include forfeiting your possessions if you do not remove them by the agreed day and time for vacating the premises.
5. Security Deposit. This deposit will be refunded in whole or in part in accordance with Airbnb’s policies.
6. Maximum Overnight Occupancy. The maximum occupancy for the rental property is four (4) persons, including children (no children under age 10). The number of guests must be pre-approved by ZRGH. If you bring in extra overnight guest(s) without prior approval and payment, this will be a violation of this agreement and such action constitutes an immediate Guest Cancellation and you will be charged an additional penalty fee of $150.00 per guest. Subletting is strictly prohibited.
7. Visitors. A visitor is an occupant in the rental property that is not staying overnight. The total number of persons permitted in a rental property including visitors is 150% of the maximum occupancy for the property (6). Any visitor staying overnight is considered an un-approved guest and subject to Paragraph 6 above. Any occupancy for daily use in excess of the maximum number of visitors is a violation of this agreement.
8. Quiet Enjoyment. I understand and agree that the Property is for my quiet enjoyment and I am ultimately responsible for my guests and visitors behavior. ZRGH is in a residential neighborhood with noise restrictions requiring that all outside noise must cease by 10:00 P.M. In the event that violations of this agreement and the Rental Policies causes the Property Manager to go to the Property this will constitute a “Management Call Out”. The first Management Call Out may be considered a first and final warning before an eviction with no monetary refund issued. If your violations are deemed significant by the Property Manager, you may requested to vacate the premises immediately and your Security Deposit shall be applied to the additional costs incurred as a result of early termination of your occupancy, including but not limited to the costs incurred with the Property Manager.
9. Excessive Wear and Tear; Damage. You are responsible for rental charges for the full duration of the reservation and for any damages, breakage, excessive wear and tear, and/or cleaning costs, to the rental property incurred during the rental period, by You or your Guests, even if a security deposit has been paid.
10. Agreement to Comply with This Agreement and House Rules. You and your Guests and Visitors must comply with all of the House Rules. Failure to comply with the Agreement and/or House Rules and any reservations made under false pretenses may result (a) in loss of all your payments made to ZRGH and (b) possible removal of you from the rental property, in addition to all other remedies available to ZRGH.
11. Right to Enter and Inspect. ZRGH/moxie333llc and/or its Representatives have the right to enter and inspect the Property without prior notice at any time to enforce the terms of this rental agreement and/or House Rules.
12. Assumed Risks for Jet Bath Tub. You assume all risks related to the use of any provided jet bathtub, including any illness or injury, to you, your guests and/or visitors. Neither ZRGH nor its members, representatives, nor the Property Manager, shall be responsible to you for any use made by you of the Jet Bath Tub as it is provided for your voluntary use and convenience only.
13. Mechanical Failures. Moxie cannot guarantee against mechanical failure of electrical service, congested plumbing, water supply, heating, hot tubs, audiovisual equipment, computers, television, appliances, cell phone connection or Internet access. Please report any inoperative equipment to the Property Manager immediately. The Property Manager will make every reasonable effort to have repairs done quickly and efficiently. No refunds or rent reductions will be made due to failure of such items.
14. Rental Availability Change. Moxie reserves the right to cancel reservations and refund payments without liability to Moxie if the rental property unexpectedly becomes unavailable or uninhabitable.
15. Listing Information. Information regarding the rental properties is believed accurate but cannot be guaranteed. Particular furnishings and amenities are subject to change without notice.
16. Legal use only. You agree to utilize the property and its contents for legal purposes only and to commit no crimes of any nature anywhere on the property. Further you guarantee that no crimes of any nature will be committed by your guests and/or visitors. You also specifically agree that there will be no use of recreational or illegal drugs of any kind by any person and that no such drugs shall be brought onto the Property.
17. Acts of God. Moxie shall not be liable or deemed in default under this Agreement for any failure to perform or delay in performing any of its obligations due to or arising out of any act not within its control, including, without limitation, acts of God.
18. Indemnifications and Hold Harmless. You shall indemnify and hold harmless the owner of the rental property and Moxie and their respective members, employees and/or representatives for any liabilities, theft, damage, personal injury, cost or expense whatsoever arising from or related to any claim or any litigation which may arise out of or in connection with you and your invitees’ and visitors’ use and occupancy of the rental property, or the failure of you and your invitees or visitors to observe the Rental Regulations.
19. Property Rental Owner is a Third Party Beneficiary. You agree and acknowledge that the owner of the rental property is a third party beneficiary of your obligations, representations, warranties and limitations on liability under this Agreement and that the owner of the rental property shall be entitled to all rights and remedies that moxie333llc may have under this Agreement.
20. Governing Law; Venue. This Agreement and all transactions contemplated by this Agreement shall be governed by, and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of California. Any civil action or legal proceeding arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall be brought in the courts of record of the State of California in Sonoma County.
21. LIMITATION ON LIABILITY. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES AND UNDER NO LEGAL THEORY, TORT, CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, SHALL moxie333llc OR THE RENTAL PROPERTY OWNER BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY CHARACTER. THIS INCLUDES THOSE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR YOUR RENTAL. IN NO EVENT WILL moxie333llc OR THE RENTAL PROPERTY OWNER BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF THE AMOUNTS ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, EVEN IF moxie333llc OR THE RENTAL PROPERTY OWNER SHALL HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.