• 1 parking space
• PRIVATE PATH to PRIVATE ENTRANCE
• KEYLESS ENTRY
• spacious, open concept apartment.
• NO SHARED INDOOR SPACE.
• This apartment feels VERY PRIVATE & SECLUDED.
• All new furniture, appliances, dishes, etc. (2016)
• Plenty of storage for food & clothing.
• Full kitchen: Fridge, oven/stove, microwave, coffee maker, kettle, toaster.
• Bathroom Provisions: Towels, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, soap, hair dryer & q-tips.
Kitchen Provisions: Coffee, tea, milk, cream, sugar, pots & pans, dishes, utensils, salt, pepper, vegetable oil & cooking spray.
• QUEEN PILLOW TOP MATTRESS (2016)
• DOUBLE PULL-OUT COUCH.
• 2 skylights & full of NATURAL LIGHT.
• FREE HIGH SPEED WIFI, a deep tub/shower, peaceful, romantic lighting & NETFLIX.
• COMPLIMENTARY WINE TASTING COUPON. Guest Access...
1 parking space & green space behind the garage/rental area. Interaction with Guests...
When you need anything, please let us know, otherwise, enjoy a private, relaxing get-a-way! The Neighborhood...
We live in a small, friendly town, in a quiet neighbourhood with beautiful houses surrounding ours.
Once booked, you will receive a link to 9 guidebooks I have created, including: Wineries in Beamsville, Vineland, Jordan, St. Ann's, St. Catherines, Winona & Stoney Creek. Also, recommended local restaurants, activities & sights, information on our 2 Airbnb rentals & a little about us.
We are a 5 minute drive from:
2 grocery stores
2 seasonal farmers market
A number of restaurants, including 2 that serve fresh, local foods, a cafe & delicious ice cream shop
An abundance of wineries
Scenic roads to cycle on
The Bruce Trail (hike the escarpment), Outdoor public pool
THINGS TO DO:
Hike the local ravine (2 minute walk from here)
Hike The Bruce Trail
Rent a bike and cycle to our local wineries
Go mountain biking
Cycle from town to town
Drive to see the gingerbread cottages in Grimsby
Visit Toronto, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Niagara Falls
Gamble at the Casino, Take in a show, Golf, Horse back riding, Walk, jog, bike or rollerblade along the Waterfront Trail in Hamilton/Burlington, Shop at the local shops, Pamper yourself at a spa, mountain biking, relax on the beach, Cross the US boarder. Getting Around...
A vehicle is recommended.
DISTANCE TO POPULAR CITIES:
• Niagara Falls - 30min/34km
• NOTL - 35min/35km
• Toronto - A 25min drive to the Burlington Go-Train Station, which will take you for a 1 hour ride into Toronto.
• Toronto- 1hr/88km, traffic depending
• Hamilton- 40min/36km
• Buffalo- 1 1/2hr/93km