The SpaceGREAT LOCATION
- 30 meters from Peracanga´s beach
- 100 meters from Bacutia´s beach.
- 1.0 km of Meaipe neighborhood
- 1.5 km from boite Multiplace Mais
- 1.5 km from boite Luazul
- 7 km from the center of Guarapari city
- Close to restaurants, grocery stores, malls, pharmacies, bakeries, gas stations and stores.
- Near the south coast beaches, Ubu, Castelhanos, Iriri, Piuma.
- 70 km from the Capital - Vitoria city
- Morning sun
- Excellent parking space (1 vacancy)
- Excellent ventilation
- 2 bedrooms, 1 suite (cabinet box) Double room (wardrobe, double bed, air conditioning) Single room (two beds, wardrobes, mattresses, and air conditioning)
- 2 balconies (with closing glass, networks)
- Guest bathroom (closet, box)
- Living room (TV, table, chairs and sofa)
- Kitchen (stove, hood, microwave, refrigerator, electric water cooler)
- Service area (tank, clothesline)
- Chairs and beach umbrellas
- 2 lifts
VALUES OF PACKAGES
Christmas - 24/12/14 to 02/01/15 - R$ 400,00 daily rate
Reveillon 4 days - 29.12.14 to 02.01.15 - R$ 4.000,00 (RENTED)
1st half - 03/01/15 to 17/01/15 - R$ 500,00 daily rate
2nd half - 18/01/15 to 01/02/15 - R$ 500,00 daily rate
Minimum rent for a week.
02/02/15 to 13/02/15 - R$ 400,00 daily rate
Carnival 4 days - 14/02/15 to 18/02/15 - R$ 4.000,00
(plus cleaning fee - R $ 80.00)
Anticipate your reservation and enjoy the charms of Guarapari´s beach Guest AccessBeach chairs and umbrellas The NeighborhoodNew Guarapari or Blue Bay is an affluent area of Guarapari city, is formed by the beaches of Guaibura, Peracanga and Bacutia. Scenario consisting yof white sands, clear and calm waters, hills and headlands. Divers are also present, exploring the German freighter sunk in 1942 The 300 meters of waterfront and eight feet deep, can be enjoyed in detail, such water transparency. It is seven kilometers from the center of Guarapari city. Ideal place for those seeking peace amid lush nature. Getting AroundBuses and taxis nearby. Distance from Bus Station Guarapari - 10km. The Vitoria airport - 70km. Other Things to NoteThe region of Blue Bay is frequented by people seeking daytime paradisiacal beaches, beautiful people and a bustling nightlife in the summer.