The SpaceGuraidhoo Inn is a luxurious hotel in Guraidhoo Island, South Male Atoll. The hotel features air- conditioned rooms, on site restaurant and free Wi-Fi access in the entire property. All rooms are characterized by a fusion of contemporary and traditional Maldivian design, featuring fine-quality beds and modern bathroom facilities & safety deposit box. Private bathrooms come with hot and cold shower facilities.
Guests can relax in the private seating areas in the secluded garden plus a discreet sunbathing spot within the wall of Guraidhoo Inn. For those who like to get active, visit our front desk to arrange an array of water based outdoor activities and private picnics. The hotel also provides barbecue facilities, laundry services and a 24 hour front desk.
Guraidhoo Inn is 20 nautical miles of Ibrahim Nasir International Airport. It is accessible either by a 35- minute speedboat ride or a 2 hour 30 minute ferry ride. Guest AccessFree WiFi access in the entire property
Coffee/tea making facilities
Safety deposit box
Excursions & activities Interaction with GuestsWe have staff on hand at Guraidhoo Inn to cater to any request and ensure your stay is enjoyable. They can book excursions and activities such as dolphin-spotting or cultural experiences, arrange private dining experiences on the beach, offer local advice and answer any questions you may have. The NeighborhoodGuiradhoo is the largest inhabited island in South Male’ Atoll and has just under 1,800 inhabitants. With so much space, the quiet beaches, shady patches of jungle and tranquil lagoon offer travellers a peaceful despite from their everyday lives. Wander around local grocery shops, cafes and souvenir shops in the main village for a flavor of the ‘real’ Maldives. Locally-made handicrafts and artifacts make for magnificent souvenirs of your authentic island experience, as well as playing a part in supporting the local economy and helping to keep local skills alive. Guraidhoo Inn also participates in supporting the local community through a range of environmental and social projects. Getting AroundGuraidhoo Inn is 20 nautical miles of Ibrahim Nasir International Airport. It is accessible either by a 35-minute speedboat ride or a 2-hour, 30 minute ferry ride. Other Things to Note* Under Maldivian law bikinis and skimpy swimwear are not permitted on inhabited (non-resort) islands, however Islandway can offer a specially-designated bikini beach and also an adjacent uninhabited island where you’re free to wear a bikini. We request that you respect the conservative local culture in other areas of the island by dressing modestly.
* Alcoholic beverages are not permitted on Guraidhoo however we can arrange trips to resorts if you wish to purchase cocktails, wine and beer.
* Please note that guest should advise us their arrival and departure flight details at the time of booking or at least 3 days prior to arrival. Transfers are by local ferry or speedboat. Charges for the speedboat transfers shall be paid directly to the hotel.
* If your flight lands after 13:00 hrs, you will need to take the speedboat transfer or make arrangements to stay in Male’.
Local Ferry Transfer
* The Ferry takes approximately 2 hours to reach Guraidhoo Island and costs approximately USD $2 per person, for one way trip.
* The Ferry departs daily from Male’ at 14:30 and 15:00, return from Guraidhoo at 07:00 on the following morning.
* Please be informed that there are no ferry services on Fridays.
Chartered Speed Boat Transfer
* The Speedboat takes approximately 35 minutes to reach Guraidhoo Island and costs USD $350 per trip (one way, sharing is allowed).
* For speed boat rentals, guest should make a request at least 3 days in advance.