The SpaceEveryone who enters Harashim ,is amased by the power of nature here.Thats why the windows are wide and open towards the wiled forest.The view is green all year round and you can hear the wild life close to you; sometimes you can litrary see it. Directly from our house you can go to several walking tracks and many beautiful places to picnic, according to season.
The house is immersed in green, and there is full privacy in the house and around it.
There is a beautiful playground in the village.
The weather here is so nice in summer time that we almost never need AC. We keep a fan for especially "hot" guests...
We suggest to bring something warm to wear for summer evenings. Guest AccessMost of the house, except one room, is available for you.
The 7 beds are divided in such a way:
Double big bed (220/200 cm) in one bedroom.
Two wide single beds (120/200 cm) in two more bedrooms.
And in the living room, the "cushion pool". A 2.5 diameter round bed, that can accommodate two adults or three children comfortably.
One more single bed is the sofa, flat and comfortable. It contains two mattresses (70/190 cm each), that you can place wherever you choose. Interaction with GuestsUsually it will be possible to connect with us during your stay,for any reason. Actually, we'd love to help as much as possible, to let you know anything you need. There is a lot to enjoy here and this page is too small.... The NeighborhoodOur village is usually a very quit place.The neighbors are nice and friendly (URL HIDDEN) is intresting and fun ,just to hang out around the village.The area around Harashim is full of things to do,see, and experience,and we'd love to tell you aboute it.
. Peqiin,the nearest village is beautiful. It's possible and fun to go by foot through the forest and local olive plants in the day time. There are also local restaurants where you can dine for moderated prices. More places to go: Rame, Bet Jan, Hurfesh, Kfar Vradim and many more! For different things to see and do feel free to ask us. Getting AroundThere's lots of parking space here, not so much public transportation.
Our teenagers, and some of the adults hitch hike with the neighbors, it's common and safe; they are usually very kind and friendly.
There are groserry shops at Pqiin and Ramme 5-10 minuts drive away
from home. Other Things to Note1. Our 5 cats will be here.
You can tell us if its possible for you to feed them, we supply the food,
or we'll gladly ask a friend to do it. The cats can go in and out through their own door freely.
2. Because we love to stay down to Earth, our eating table, deck,and living room are based on siting down on cushions, as you can see in our photos.
3. Just in the middle of the house, there's a cushion pool, where it's fun to sit, play, or have a relaxing nap.
4. Since we love to feel totally free and emerged with our surroundings, we didn't build a fence around the deck, and the western balcony.But its not realy tall.
5. We love to recycle and that's why we have 5 different bins under our kitchen sink. We invite you to do the same ,only if you like.
6. We keep our children's games in funny cupboard in the living room. You are welcome to use them.
7. Feel free to use the great audio system in our living room and explore our CD collection.