For rent: GOOD SIZE NICE DOUBLE ROOM / FREE BASIC BREAKFAST / FREE WI-FI / FREE PARKING
Sleep: 1-3 people
Furniture: double bed king-size (1) + single sofabed (1)
Square: 25 m2
This listing is perfectly suited for the busy, travelling professional! This relax good size room gives you the feel of a Hotel Suite is very cozy and clean, fits comfortably for holiday overnight.
• Harrow-on-the-Hill station (Metropolitan line operated, 10-12 minutes' walk from property to station or bus 258 operated, bus stop called: Harrow on the Hill underground station – Metropolitan Police – Harrow School – Harrow Park).
• South Harrow station (10-11 minutes' walk from house).
• There are also superb transport links to London's Centre, operating both during the day and throughout night bus N17.
LONDON CENTRE ATTRACTION DESTINATION:
15-25 minutes by tube from Harrow-on-the-Hill station to Baker Street underground station Central London (3 stop: Harrow on the Hill - Finchley road – Wembley Park – Baker Street) with easy access to Regent Park, Hyde Park, Museum Madame Tissue and Sherlock Holmes, theatres, museums and shopping Oxford Street, Selfridge, Harrods.
25 - 30 minutes by tube from South Harrow underground station to Kensington underground station Central London with easy access to Art Local Area.
We offer for guest Free Travel advice and leaflets
• This house is new, with big size double glazed windows, overlooks a garden. this area is perfect for relax and sleep because it is secluded with plenty of big tree and very quiet.
• The property and local area operated a secure CCTV system.
• Local area is very intelligent, a very quit, safe and relaxing place, no any noises.
• There are other guest walking by few minutes so you do not feel overly concerned about being entirely alone, and other guest is very polite too.
• We live in this house with our small lovely doggy Yorkshire terrier.
• Room from the bright lights, modern, elegant, with original artworks by a local artist on the walls.
• All walls skimmed and painted, carpet, wood and tiled floors, ceilings with spotlights.
• Ideal for allergy sufferers as the floors are tiled/wooden and the house is kept nice and clean.
• Wardrobes with huge amount of storage space.
• Individual door lock.
• You will feel yourself very safe and very comfortable.
• New double bed king-size and single sofabed good quality with luxury warm bedding & bed linen and a lot pillows, mattress.
• You will be provided new shower facilities and good quality big size Bath Towels in room.
You will be very happy with this experience!
Large Size Bathrooms and toilets are new and modern with double glazed windows: 1 shower and a w/c and a heated towel rail.
Eco-friendly Bamboo Floor and Shower Mat enjoy everyday use it after shower every day.
You will share bathroom with our staff (1-2 people only), but don't worry, this is no any problem for you.
The bathroom is secure and kept very clean during the day: The communal bathroom areas are Eco cleaned non-stop every day with special anti-bacterial and disinfection liquid.
Each room with modern mini-fridge and kettle.
In room provided Basic Mini-Breakfast: Tea, coffee, sugar, biscuits, glass, cup, plate, and spoon.
Note: Bringing food in advance turned out to be the best suggestion as you arrived here at late time, famished, and everything closed. Foreseeing that please brought food purchased from your departure point/airport and kept it in your carry on to eat here.
Laundry at a nominal add charge (not included in the price).
If you require some peace and serenity, this can be sought in the garden: In the summer, it is the perfect place to relax and enjoy the views of the gardens down below.
In the winter, when the leaves have fallen from the trees, one may experience great views of the fantastic city of London from our hill.
Cars can be parked on the public road few meters from the property for free 24/7. Car not necessary - as transport links to London City are excellent.
Deposit there will be a £20 cash refundable deposit on house security and room key. Please handle the key with care. Do not forget to turn in you key on reception when you leave. In case of damaged property or loss of you key during time of you stay we will charge compensation.
Check-in time is at 3:00 pm (Please contact me first, if you will request early or late check-inn. I am professional person and I am in office in the morning time). Requests for LATE CHECK-INN after 8:00 pm until 8:00 am for extra price £20 (no returned).
On arrival, please hand over the personal documents (passports or IDs) of all guests for registration; please give the owner a copy of the booking form.
Check-out time at 10:00 am. FREE early Check-out. On the day of departure, the guests have to leave the accommodation the latest at 10:00 am, in order that the owners have time to prepare it for the next guests arriving.
The guests have the obligation to leave the accommodation in the same condition as they found it, tidy and undamaged. You stay in the room after 11.00 hours is charged as additional day.
Harrow school residence area. CCTV operated. Located in trendy Harrow School (famous for relax), the style of the property is well in-keeping with the local conservative area.
Close to pub, shops, restaurants, hair-dressers, beauty salon, fruiterer, 2 supermarkets, and a bus ride to Harrow Shopping Centre for shopping, cinemas, restaurants caffee, Bank and Post Office.
1) Kenton Overground Station - 26 minutes walk
2) South Kenton Overground Station - 28 minutes walk
3) King Cross St Pancras - 25 minute by tube
4) Paddington - 40 minute by tube
You can used this tube for South London Destination, Kensington, Earls Court, Heathrow airport.
• London Heathrow airport - 53 min (taxi will cost £ 40-45)
• London Gatwick airport - 1h 16min
• London City airport - 53 min
• London Stansted airport - 1h25 min (taxi will cost £ 50-60)
• London Luton airport – 53 min
• For intelligent people, for holiday/travelling overnight only.
• No loud noises, music or smoking.
• Do not drag bags please.
• Switch off lights when not in use.
• Close the doors by holding the handle.
• Please do not remove the showerheads from the fixture.
• Kindly wear slippers when indoors.
• Sorry, we have not no any special needs, No access for disability people, and no lift in house (if you have extra-large size luggage we cannot help you).
• Home pets: NO (we have our small dog Yorkshire terriers, tiny and intelligent, who live in house with us and would like to welcome you are in our family house. if you do not accept dog please not booking our room).
• Kindly NO children below 10 years old. (Please ask us first, I am writer and I need relax, as well as other guest too).
Guests are kindly asked to respect the place at the day time and between the hours of 21:00 pm and 9:00 am so as not to disturb the host and his neighbours and the other guests in the house. Please take care about other guests that want to rest and avoid making noise in the room or in the hallway day/night time.
By confirming the booking and commencing your use of the accommodation unit, it is understood that you have read and accepted the house rules and that you will completely adhere to them. Should the guest not accept the house rules, he will be obliged to leave the accommodation unit.
We wish you will a pleasant stay in our family holiday room.
CHECK-INN:Check-in time is at 15:00 pm. late check-in (8pm-8:00am extra price £20 (no returned).CHECK-OUT: 10:00 am. FREE early Check-out. KEY DEPOSIT: £20 cash refundable deposit on house and room key. 'Robinson' type the guests have to save water and electricity, or they will be charged on deposit.
If you require some peace and serenity, this can be sought in the garden: In the summer, it is the perfect place to relax and enjoy the views of the gardens down below. In the winter, when the leaves have fallen from the trees, one may experience great views of the fantastic city of London from our hill.
This is a friendly household that will leave you to do your own thing but also happy to give any directions/info you may need to ensure your stay is perfect.
There's a window seat overlooking the beautiful garden in the room, where you can take cup a tee in the summer.
Nice and quiet area surround it of any kind of restaurant, pubs for enjoy you beer, café shops for your dinner in the evening, supermarkets all within a ten-minute walk radius.
From the Hill, there are panoramic views across Harrow and towards the centre of London. Key views within the Conservation Area are highlighted on the map on the facing page.