The Space- Unique 3 bed cottage with stunning views.
- Oak flooring in lounge, with small open plan kitchen.
- New fluffy carpets throughout
- Egyptian cotton towels and sheets.
- On street parking.
- Relax in the lounge, chill out in summer
glass of wine in summer.
- Very quiet cul de sac, next to village green.
- Historical Cliveden, Stanley Spencer Gallery in Cookham, Marlow and river
Thames, close by.
- Good transport links - Heathrow, London
Marylebone, High Wycombe, Bourne End.
- Help yourself to, free range eggs, bread,
jam, tea, coffee, hot chocolate.
Feel free to cook in the kitchen. Guest Access- Beautiful lounge, garden with amazing
- Help yourself to breakfast. Tea coffee, hot chocolate, any time of day.
- Pretty bathroom next door, shared by my 24
year old son Luc only. Hand held built in
shower head in bath.
- Low wooden Japanese style bed with very
comfortable relaxing mattress.
Lovely peaceful room, very light.
- Italian restaurant, chemist, bakery,
small tesco on village green.
- Free washing powder and fabric conditioner for your clothes. Interaction with GuestsI work in London but am always available for anything you may need.
Luc is free to help with any questions.
As much or as little interaction as you wish. The NeighborhoodStunning views.
Nearby Cliveden, Marlow, Cookham, Beaconsfield, Thames, lovely country walks.
Beautiful cottage overlooking countryside.
Good transport links to London, 40 minute drive M40.
Near Heathrow. 35 minutes by train to London Marylebone. Getting Around30 minutes drive from Heathrow.
5 minutes drive to Beaconsfield then 35 minutes by train to London Marylebone.
Good bus routes to Bourne End and High Wycombe.
45 minute drive to central London on M40. Other Things to NoteOur friendly chocolate Labrador may be on the premises.