The SpaceThis place has all that you need for a comfortable stay. 3 bedroom, 2 full bath space. All beds are very comfortable, fully equipped kitchen, one bathroom with a stand up shower and one shower/tub. Fans in each room and heat/ac.
6 guests can sleep on beds in a room. 2 guests can be on a couch (one is in the loft which is more spacious and private). There is also a futon outside on deck for you star gazers and plenty of comfy blankets, sheets and pillows. That makes room for 8 people sleeping. Extra air beds also available, let me know in advance if needed.
This is a home to come nourish yourself, come back to center, connect with friends and/or take care of your body. Drinking water has gone through a two stage purification process (Miracle Water Machine & Berkey Filtration System) which is next to fridge and above fridge. 3 humidifiers throughout the space which have a spot to place oils for beautiful aroma. Can refill humidifiers with tap water and one cup of filtered water. 2 oil diffusers in space to refill with water and place oil in water. 3 air purifiers throughout space. All of this you are welcomed to use for your health and enjoyment :) 3
Light the candles throughout the space and feel the magic of the surroundings uplift your spirits! Loving deities and angels welcome you here. You will have the whole home to yourself. Write me an inquiry and we can create a wonderful stay for yourself, loved one or friends. Guest AccessYou will have access to Hidden Valley Lake. There are different beaches you have the option to choose from. The beaches are open daily until 10:00 pm.
The community pool is card access, in small drawer in the kitchen. The pool opens May 28th, closes Sept 7th. Hiking trails, hot springs and waterfalls are nearby. Directions listed to these locations and more in the Guidebook and printed for your arrival. Interaction with GuestsI will not be in the space during your stay. My communication around creating a wonderful experience for you and your friends is excellent. I do prefer the Air BnB messenger, and cell phone text/call is also an option. The NeighborhoodThe neighborhood is quite and relaxing. Often I go on walks and enjoy the sun (its very sunny here!) and the air is fantastic quality due to the geysers. The lake view is very beautiful to gaze at, creating a relaxing atmosphere.
My Getaway is conveniently located:
* 2 minute drive from the lake
* 2 hours north of the San Francisco Bay Area
* 20 minutes to Clear Lake ~ Enjoy fun in the sun at California's largest natural lake!
* 15 mins to Harbin Hot Springs (opening up again soon!)
* 1 hour away from Wilbur Hot Springs
In my community, there is a beautiful award-winning golf course, community lake (great for swimming and relaxing), local shopping center with grocery store and organic food, coffee shops, yogurt shop, Thai Buddha restaurant, Anytime Fitness and a pizza shop. There are more restaurants and shops in nearby Middletown.
I recommend "Mountain High Coffee Shop" for morning breakfast and drinks. They have plenty of options: breakfast wraps, bagels, baked treats, make your own bagel, paninis, yogurt, smoothies. The Hidden Valley Lake grocery store right next to it too.
Walking and hiking trails are a short distance away in Anderson Marsh State Historic Park. Boggs Mountain State Forest is a half-hour away, filled with trails for hiking, running or biking
Clearlake (California's largest natural lake) is a half-hour away, wonderful for kayaking, sailing and fishing
* Harbin Hot Springs * Community Lake & Beaches * Mountain High Coffee Shop * Restaurants * Frozen Yogurt * Anytime Fitness Center * Hardester's Grocery Store * Three Golf Courses * Clearlake * Wilber Hot Springs * Glider & Bi-plane rides * Anderson Marsh State Historic Park * Jet Skis, Boating or Kayaking on Clearlake * Balloon Rides * Horse Back Riding * Robert Lewis Stevenson State Park * Fishing * Safari West African Adventures * Hiking and Biking Getting AroundNo public transit, will need your own car. Other Things to NoteThere is a studio below that has a separate entrance. My friend lives there and is often traveling. We also have friends who live next door. Please be respectful with sound. The agreement is after 11pm to bring any music to low/ambient after this time. When looking at my home, the house to the left of it (19399) has two of my friends living in it, Scott and Emily. If there is an emergency they would be happy to help and are very lovely people :)
I do not have a microwave or grill. I do have an oven, blender, toaster, toaster oven, coffee maker, coffee, condiments. Dining for 6 at table, with dining for 4 in living room and 2 outside. For outside there is a coffee table in lower room that guests sometimes bring outside. I also have humidifiers/vaporizers, oil diffusers, and air purifiers throughout the space which you are welcome to use. Please do not put oils in the humidifiers and only in the smaller diffusers.
I have a very high quality water filtration system in my home that you get to benefit from! The first filtration stage is through a Miracle Water Machine and the second is a Berkee Filter. The water in clear dispenser next to fridge and above fridge are for your use and filtered, do not use the Berkee Filter.
**Under any circumstances DO NOT pour tap water into Berkee filter** Thank you!
If you have small children I do have decorations in the space that are low to the ground. Please be prepared to move them during your stay, or make a special request in advance that they are moved.