The SpacePlease Take Note That Interior of Home Is 80% Renovated of What Is To Be Expected / 60% Furnished of What Is To Be Expected. Site Inspection & Walk Throughs Available Upon Requests. ).
* For Stays Longer than 25 Consecutive Days, a completed Rental Application along with a signed Rental Agreement will be required.
Plain and Simple...This Home (along with My Other Listings) Will Allow Guests to Travel To The West Point Area & Throughout The Hudson Valley...Providing a Budget Friendly Getaway.
If there were 4 Types of Homes Advertised on This Site...
1) The Grand Luxury Escape (i.e. A Home Tailored to the "Stars")
2) The Ideal (i.e. Home Ambiance, Upgraded Amenities, & Special Noteworthy Surroundings)
3) The Bang For Your Buck (i.e. More than the Essentials at a Budget Friendly Price)
4) The Bare Minimum (I.e. "Let's Hope This AirBnB listing Pans Out").
...this home would fall somewhere between #2 & #3 (2.5 Based on Home, Proximity to West Point, and Host Service).
This is one of the few 5 Bedroom / 2 Full Bathroom Homes not only in the Highland Falls / West Point area...but it is one of few in the entire Hudson Valley Region Listed. This home is ideal for and will cater to :
- Soldiers PCSing into or of out of West Point and qualifies for those eligible to receive TLE.
- Interns & Contractors temporarily working at West Point.
- Visitors to West Point & To Local Museums (Coming to see the Oldest Military Academy in the US, Division I Sports, West Point Graduation, Historical Sites)
- Visitors to Bear Mt. State Park (Coming for Oktoberfest, Summer Recreation, Winter Ice Skating)
- Visitors to Woodbury Commons Premium Outlets (Coming to Shop in One of the Largest Outlets in NY State)
- Visitors to the Hudson Valley who would like to experience a Weekend Getaway, Beautiful Fall Foliage, the Palisades Center Mall (The 11th Largest Mall in the US), Metro North to Garrison (travel from NYC to Poughkeepsie), Culinary Institute of America (CIA), Roosevelt Estate, and Many Historical Sites. Easy Access to NYC or New Jersey via the Palisades Parkway.
This Home Becomes Available For The Start of West Point's "Graduation (URL HIDDEN) of the Most Difficult Weeks to Secure Accommodations in the Area. Please feel free to contact me anytime if you have any Questions, Comments, or Concerns.
Local attractions include :
• West Point U.S. Military Academy • Dia Art Museum and Galleries in Beacon, NY • New York Renaissance Faire • Woodbury Common Premium Outlets • Sugar Loaf Art & Craft Village • Appalachian Trail • Orange County Fairgrounds • Orange County Choppers • Museum Village in Orange County • Harness Racing & Hall of Fame at Goshen • Brotherhood Winery Tours • Storm King Art Center • Antiques • Farmers’ Market • Craft Fairs • Golf • Art Galleries • Factory Outlets Guest AccessThe home consists of the following:
- 1750 Square Ft
- 5 Bedrooms / 2 Full Bathrooms
• 2nd Floor: 3 Bedrooms & 1 Full Bathroom
(2 Queen Size Beds / 1 Twin Size Bed)
• 1st Floor: 2 Bedrooms & 1 Full Bathroom
(2 Queen Size Beds)
- Fully Furnished Rooms
- All Bedrooms with Flat Screen 32’ Samsung TVs
- Accommodates up to 11
- Five beds provided currently (4 Queen Size & 1 Twin Size).
- All New Appliances (Washer & Dryer, Gas Stove)
- 2 Off Street Parking Spaces
- DirectTV Cable & WiFi
- Large Eat-In Kitchen
- Large Living Room (With 55’ Inch Flat Screen TV)
- 9 Ft Tall Ceilings
- Large Windows for Plenty of Natural Sunlight
- Air Conditioning & Heating
- Smoke / Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Essentials (Towels, Bed sheets, all basic essentials, etc)
- Home Security System
- Must keep the house clean (no walking in the house with shoes on)
- Smoking is only allowed outside off the property, must keep outdoor noise to a minimum.
- *This is a smoke free home*
*Please have guest dispose of cigarette butts in the appropriate place off the property*
(smoking inside the house will result in a $300 fee and loss of your deposit)
- Please provide identification of every guest at your arrival Interaction with GuestsI do my best to meet and greet all guests upon arriving. Valid ID must be provided by all guests. I will be around as much as the guests would like me to be.
I do my best to always be available to the guest. If possible, I will be there to check the guests in, provide a local tour (if need be), give instructions with the keys to the house, and I will be there when checking out. I can always be contacted via phone or via text to answer any questions. The NeighborhoodNeighborhood is nice, safe, and average (more on the "Middle Class" side of the spectrum...the former Mayor lives in the neighborhood). If you're looking for a nice neighborhood to find a good sweat (i.e. a hill to run...the likes of which The Track & The Military Use for Training Purposes)...then Challenge Yourself On Drew Avenue just outside of the home. I promise you will have the workout you were looking for.
Easy Walk to Downtown Highland Falls Main Street...or simply walk to Thayer Gate and Explore The Campus...the Sites we all know as...West Point. Getting AroundDirections From NYC, All Airports, and From Various Locations can be found by clicking the Location Tab...and seeing the Directions.
Means Of Arriving to The Area Besides A Vehicle:
- Coach USA / Short Line Bus
- Metro North to Garrison (10 min Cab to West Point from there)
The Property has 2 Off-Street Parking Spaces for your convenience. Other Things to Note-You Must Be 21 Years of Age To Book This Listing (Proper ID required)
-*Please have guest dispose of cigarette butts in the appropriate place*
(smoking inside the house will result in a $300 fee and loss of your deposit)
- Please have an Official ID with you to provide when you arrive (Driver's License, Passport, Military ID, etc.).
- All guests who will be visiting the home should be mentioned when reserving the home. Those visiting the home will also need to provide ID.
- There are a few storage rooms, everything except storage rooms you will have access to, storage rooms are not shown in pictures in my listing. Guest have access to all the rooms that do not have tape on the door handles, those taped rooms are my designated storage rooms.
- You do not actually pay any security deposit Up-Front when making a booking on AirBnB. You are not charged out of the security deposit UNLESS something is damaged.
- Check-in time is 3pm and check-out is 11am. If we negotiate an earlier time for check-in, it is still subject to change due to checkout of previous guests on the day that you are checking in and the house needing to be prepared for your arrival. Thank you for understanding.
- When you inquiry me, please let me know the exact amount of all guests visiting the house and how many will be staying the night including their age range. You must be over 21 years old to book the reservation and provide me with valid identification when you arrive to check in.
Guests, keep in mind that AirBnB does not charge whatever amount listed as the security deposit that I or any other host has listed. Whatever the amount the security deposit is, AirBnB will hold (NOT CHARGE YOU WHEN YOU PAY FOR YOUR RESERVATION) that amount as an allowance in case something gets damaged or left in an unclean condition. If you damage something worth $100, AirBnB will only charge $100 and not the entire security deposit amount that is listed. Again, when you book a reservation, you are not instantly charged any security deposit unless something actually gets damaged in the house. Please send me a message if you have any questions regarding pricing and to see if the dates that you would like are available. Thank you.
Please look at my additional listings posted for different housing options. All include the same amenities listed above.
Please Look For Our Other Properties Listed:
- Studio / 1 Full Bathroo(URL HIDDEN)"La Casa Grande"
- Studio / 1 Full Bathroom (A) @ "La Mansion"
- Studio / 1 Full Bathroom (B) @ "La Mansion"
- Studio / 1 Full Bathroom (C) @ "La Mansion"
- 2 Bed / 2 Bath (Studios B & C) @ "La Mansion"
- 3 Bed / 3.5 Bath (Studios A, B, C) @ "La Mansion"
- 5 Bedrooms / 2 Full Bathrooms @ "La Casa Grande"
- 6 Bedrooms / 3 Full Bathrooms @ "La Casa Grande"
• (This Option Includes: The Lockout Studio "In-Law" Suite)
For Month to Month Rentals or for information regarding the other options, please contact me anytime at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)