The SpaceA Japanese musician's home (detached house) in a quiet residential area, near Tama Center and Seiseki-Sakuragaoka station.
A completely separate living space on the second floor, consisting of a spacious living room/dining room/kitchen with one sofa bed, a Futon room for 3 people, and a shower/bathroom, is available to the guest.
The entrance and the stairs are shared with the host family.
The first floor is reserved for the host family. Guest Access- Private living room/dining room/kitchen with one sofa bed.
(A sofa bed is placed on the guest's private living room, not in public spaces)
- Private bedroom for 3 people
- Private shower/washbasin/bathroom
- Electric piano/Acoustic guitar
- Parking space Interaction with GuestsAbout FOOD
- When we have a time, we would like to serve a breakfast once, with some of home grown vegetables that you will enjoy. but the other days, please prepare your food by yourself.
- Satoshi & Hitomi will be available to offer help throughout your stay.
- welcome music lovers and musician!
- If you want to know about Japanese culture, language or Chinese language, culture, we can help a lot:-) The NeighborhoodThe neighborhood was featured in a 1995 animated film Directed byYoshifumi Kondō, Produced by Toshio Suzuki, screenplay by Hayao Miyazaki, "Whisper of the Heart" (Japanese Title: Mimi o Sumaseba; translation: "If you listen closely"), and the guest will get to visit many locations from the movie, which will take a few minutes on foot or by bicycle.
Sanrio Puroland, Tama Zoo, Takahata Fudo Kongoji Temple, Ookunitama-jinja Shrine, Mount Takao, and hot springs are within proximity and easily accessible by bus or train. Getting AroundAccess:
Haneda Airport: Highway Bus to Seiseki-Sakuragaoka, about 50 min.
Narita Airport: Highway Bus to Seiseki-Sakuragaoka, about 140 min.
From Seiseki-Sakuragaoka Station, 8-min bus ride + 5-min walk
From Tama Center Station, 8-min bus ride + 5-min walk
From Nagayama Station, 8-min bus ride + 6-min walk
Tama Zoo: 15-min on train to Tama Zoological Park Station from Seiseki-Sakuragaoka Station
Sanrio Puroland: 8-min bus ride to Tama Center and 5 min on foot
Shinjuku: 27 min by Keio Express. Other Things to NoteOur house is SHARED WITH HOST, BUT we have SEPARATED KITCHEN and LIVING ROOM, BATHROOM. So guest have quite BIG PLACES IN OUR HOME. Please check our listing or check this link:
- Host have a CAT (but she never go into your room!)
- Residential area.
- When we have a time, we would like to serve a breakfast once.
- The host family likes music, and plays anything from classical, jazz, and children's songs. Owns various musical instruments such as a grand piano, upright piano, double bass, electric basses, electric and acoustic guitars, Chinese pipa, cuíca, etc...
It would make us very happy if you would jam with us!