This apartment is well located within walk distance to the main spots in HIROSHIMA and it's located near a station (2 mins on foot) so it's very comfortable to access to anywhere in Hiroshima!
Enjoy city life and history of Hiroshima, Japan! :)
I also provide a WiFi internet, which you can use FOR FREE!
Please note that there's no elevator in this apartment building. The apartment is located on the 3rd floor.
The apartment has 1 semi double mattress (20cm thick) for 2 people and 1 futon in a closet.
I also provide you with fresh sheets, duvets and pillows.
Plenty of towels are also provided.
House comes with:
+ Fridge, microwave
+ Hair dryer
+ Washing machine
+ Clean sheets and Towels
+ Gas stove, cooking tools, washing detergent, and body wash/shampoo/conditioner
★The nearest stations from the apt★
- Tokaichi-machi sta (Hiroden Main line): 2 mins on foot
★From Shinkansen (Hiroshima) sta to the nearest sta of the apt★
- Hiroshima sta (Tram #2 or #6) to Tokaichi-machi(M12) sta: about 20 mins, 160 yen
★From other places to Shinkansen (Hiroshima) sta★
- Shin-Osaka sta to Hiroshima sta: about 90 mins
- Hakata sta to Hiroshima sta: about 70 mins
★From Hiroshima airport to Hiroshima station★
It takes 45 mins, 1,340 yen.
The easiest way is to ride this Limousine service. This coach service brings you to Hiroshima station directly.
- Tokaichi-machi sta(M12): 2 mins on foot
- Nearest convenience store: 1 min on foot
- Grocery store (Supermarket): 1 min on foot
- All eating, drinking and shopping spots: 2-5 mins on foot
- Atomic Bomb Dome in Hiroshima (Hiroshima Peace Memorial / world heritage): 9 mins on foot
- Hiroshima castle: 19 mins on foot
Standard check-in time is 4pm, check-out is 10am. Depending on other guests' schedules it might be possible to check in earlier so please feel free to ask me for early check-in or late check-out.
I leave a key in the mailbox and I will send you an instruction as soon as you book my place so please check that well before your stay. The information such as how to access to my apartment, separate rubbish, etc. will come with the instruction.
My friends and I have 23 houses/apartments in Tokyo, Kyoto and Fukuoka, so feel free to check them out and let me know if interested :)
1. Shinagawa (Near Shibuya, Harajuku, Shinjuku, Tokyo)/Entire apt./8ppl
2. Asakusa (Near TokyoSkytree, Ueno, Shibuya)/Entire apt./6ppl
3&4. Asakusa (Near TokyoSkytree, Ueno, Shibuya)/Entire apt./6ppl
5. Kinshicho (Near Akihabara, TokyoSkytree)/Entire apt./6ppl
6. Ikebukuro (Near Shinjuku, Shibuya, Ueno)/Entire apt./4ppl
7. Sendagaya (Near Shinjuku, Shibuya, Harajuku, Roppongi)/Entire apt./5ppl
8. Sendagaya (Near Shinjuku, Shibuya, Harajuku, Roppongi)/Entire apt./4ppl
9. Oshiage (Near TokyoSkytree, Asakusa)/Entire apt./5ppl
10. Oshiage (Near TokyoSkytree, Asakusa)/Entire apt./3ppl
11. Kamiyacho (Near Roppongi, Ginza, TokyoTower)/Entire apt./4ppl
12&13. Kugayama (Near Shibuya, Shinjuku, Shimokitazawa)/Private room/2ppl
14&15. Kameido (Near Akihabara, Shinjuku, Asakusa, TokyoSkytree)/Private room/2ppl
16. Kyoto (Near Kyoto sta.)/Entire house/10ppl
17. Kyoto (Near Kyoto sta.)/Entire house/9ppl
18. Kyoto (Near Kyoto sta.)/Entire house/7ppl
19. Kyoto (Near Shijo sta.)/Entire house/11ppl
20. Fukuoka (Near Hakata sta.)/Entire apt./9ppl
21. Fukuoka (Near Hakata sta.)/Entire apt./4ppl
22. Fukuoka (Near Hakata sta.)/Entire apt./4ppl
23. Hiroshima (Near Hiroshima sta.)/Entire apt./3ppl
My friend has international events and outdoor events (sometimes sports events) almost every week in Tokyo, so if you want to meet Japanese people or know Japanese culture, please feel free to join one :)