The SpaceThe studio apartment is very safe, clean and well-appointed with custom built high quality furniture:
• Queen size bed with comfortable mattress.
• Wall-mounted 32'' flat screen TV with international cable channels + movie channels.
• Lovely sofa with comic book.
Air conditioning and new water heater and pump were installed in the shower for your comfort.
Washing machine in the bathroom is provided for you as well.
A refrigerator, microwave oven, bottled water are provided along with dishes, glasses and utensils for the ubiquitous and impressive food options just outside the door.
Fresh bed linens and sumptuous towels will greet you upon arrival.
Unlimited high speed WiFi internet.
We provide the following for your stay:
- XL bath towels,
- Hand towels,
- Pillows and cases and fresh bed sheets, duvet and duvet cover
- Wine glasses, drinking glasses, bowls, plates, forks, knives, spoons, chopsticks etc...
Complimentary water, unlimited coffee and tea provided
Everything in the studio is new, clean, and functioning Guest AccessFrom the airport, you can take taxi to the corner of Mac Thi Buoi & Nguyen Hue street. It takes you 30 second walk to the building.
All the equipments in the flat is available for you (Television, wifi...). The kitchen is equipped microwave, fridge and other necessities to make your meal.
All linens and sheets are provided Interaction with GuestsWe try to be available to our guests as much as possible when we are in town as we believe that this is why you chose us over a typical hotel room. So send us a sms text or even through airbnb message and we will assist you as much as we can! The NeighborhoodThe location of this apartment is in central of Ho Chi Minh city (Saigon). When you check in, drop your bags and walk the entire city center without ever taking a taxi or bus until you depart.
• Nguyen Hue walking street is at your doorstep.
• Saigon Time Square is next door.
• Bitexco Tower (highest building in Ho Chi Minh is right on the left of the building, less than 5 min to walk there.
• Ben Thanh Market is just around the corner .
• Take a leisurely less than 5 min stroll to the Saigon Opera House, Reunification Palace, Notre Dame Cathedral, Museums.
• Shop on Le Loi and Dong Khoi streets - you can find all the famous brands there all within a ten minute walk.
• There are hundreds of restaurants, from local street food to the best five star Sunday brunch are all within a stone's throw of the front door.
• Local food and drink is all around the apartment. Getting AroundAround the corners are plenty of good cafes, bars and restaurants. The oldest markets in Saigon is just 5 min away.
Motobike taxi (xe om- in Vietnamese) is the best way to move around! Otherwise taxi is not too expensive