The Space* The duplex No. 5.2 is on the 5th floor of the building with quiet & beautiful city view.
* The apartment has 1 queen size bed, a bathroom, a relaxing sofa in the living area with a large window with full natural light and big tree outside.
* The fully furnished kitchen can help you to make your dishes.
* You will feel enjoyable to stay in this duplex which is located on Hang Bong Street (the transaction between the French Quarter and Old Quarter).
* This location is one of the most convenience areas where you can find everything you need in town by walking. Guest Access- You will use entire apartment
- Smart key is used within the building so the guests access to his/her floor only.
- Security is 24/7 at the building
- You will get vouchers to get the FREE Vietnamese coffee shop at the 1st floor of the building Interaction with GuestsI and my husband will always try to meet guest when check-in and check-out, and upon the guest's request time.
* Guest can contact us via SMS, Line, Viber, , Zalo, Watsapp, Email, airbnb message at anytime for assistance.
* We are available for contact at any time and happy to meet you for a meal or coffee when available. The Neighborhood- Vietnamese Coffee is one of the most famous and a "must try" drink when you visit Hanoi, on the 1st floor of our building, there is a Traditional Vietnamese coffee which has been opening for more than 20 years and very crowded, you will get 4 free coffees at this shop while you are staying with us. You can choose either " Back coffee - Caphe đen " or " Condense milk coffee _ Caphe sữa"
- At the conner of the street, there is a Banh Mi shop for you to try if you like.
- Located in Hanoi's Old Quarter, the apartment has so many choices of cafes, restaurants and shops within easy walking distance. However, it is set back off the street so provides a quiet retreat when you want to relax.
- Fully information's support the customer with my local favorites of special food/ restaurant, nighttime hot spots and attractions Getting Around+ The location is very strategic and convenient to tourist as
- about 500m to the Hoan Kiem lake/ Ngoc Son Temple
- about 400m to St. Joseph's Cathedral
- about 500m to Night Market of Old Quarter which is opened from 8pm to 12am of every weekend - Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- about 700m to Hoa Lo Prison Museum
- about 700m to the Water Puppet theater
- about 1km to Hanoi Opera House
- about 1.3km to The Museum of Vietnamese History
- about 1.3km to Temple of Literature (i.e. Van Mieu).
- about 1.6km to Ho Chi Minh complex, One Pillar Pagoda.
- about 2.8km to Trấn Quốc Pagoda
- about 5.8km to Vietnam Museum Ethnology
+ I also provide car service for guest to/from airport and other destinations, you just need to let me know in advance to book the car. Depending on each trip, the fee will be at the cheapest price among other car service and taxi.
+ Taxi: It takes about 32km from Noi Bai airport to my house. There are variety taxi companies that you may take such as Mai Linh Taxi, Noi Bai Taxi, ABC Taxi, Thanh Cong Taxi, CP Taxi at the airport (there is taxi advisor there).
+ Public transit: you can take bus (fare of VND30,000 per each trip), normal taxi and modern taxi such as: Uber (IOS and Android app for hiring taxi service with cheaper price than the normal one) or hired local motorbike-driver (in Vietnam we call "xe ôm") to get around the city. Should you need any advice on public transit, please let me know.
+ Scooter for rent: you can rent a scooter to move around here easily at the renting shops in the Old Quarter.
+ Bicycle for rent (Giant): you can rent a bicycle to move around here easily at the renting shops in the Old Quarter.
+ Tour arrangement: I can help you to arrange Hanoi city tours or other tours in tourism places in Vietnam, like: Sa Pa, Ha Long Bay, Cat Ba Islands, Mai Chau, Tam Coc - Ninh Binh, Da Nang, Nha Trang, Phan Thiet, Phu Quoc, Ho Chi Minh, etc. given I have become a strategic partner of the best tour operators in Vietnam. I can can request tour operators offer you the best prices. Other Things to Note+ Tour arrangement: I can help you to arrange Hanoi city tours or other tours in tourism places in Vietnam, like: Sa Pa, Ha Long Bay, Cat Ba Islands, Mai Chau, Tam Coc - Ninh Binh, Da Nang, Nha Trang, Phan Thiet, Phu Quoc, Ho Chi Minh, etc. given I have become a strategic partner of the best tour operators in Vietnam. I can can request tour operators offer you the best prices.
+ Stay/Residence Registration: Foreigner is required to (i) present the information of Passport/ Visa/ Immigration declaration/ Temporary residence permission; and, (ii) execute House Lease Contract for residence registration purpose with the local authority.