The SpaceHong Kong is a well-known shopping paradise with modern a busy city life.
For those who would like to enjoy a different life in HK with relaxing environment, this accommodation would be a right choice.
Located in Stanley Bay, which is a popular place for tourist, and at the Southern part of HK Island. Stanley is far away from the city but easy access to Causeway and Central, is a convenient location to enjoy hiking and water sports activities.
Surrounded by green environment with fresh air, this is the good place to refresh your mind.
Just a few minute walking from the Stanley Market, Murray House, Stanley Military Cemetery, Hong Kong Sea School, HK Museum of Correctional Services, Stanley Post Office and Tin Hau Temple…etc, a convenient location for sightseeing.
A popular area is the Stanley Main Street along the waterfront in which with lots of restaurants and pubs. Just a few minutes by walking from the 2 famous beaches, the Stanley Main Beach and St. Stephen's Beach, one could enjoy swimming and water sports anytime you like.
The room is bit small but with all necessities. With a flat TV, free Wi-Fi and local call.
A perfect place for a short holiday.
There is a accessible rooftop of the building on which could enjoy the amazing sea view of Stanley Bag. With a lounge area near the lobby in which with shared working spaces, shared fridge and microwave oven, public computer access, and an opened GYM area. There is also a coin operated washing machine and drying machine.
Touring guide and sight seeing information is available in the lounge area.
Pls bring yr own towel, tooth brush and tooth paste, our room not provide those thing Guest AccessShared fridge, public computer and coins pay washing n drying machine can be used in common area. Security box, hair dryer n TV remote in the front cabinet of bed underneath. Provide cloth hanger and guest can use the roof top to dry the wet stuff.. Interaction with GuestsI am not in the room, pls contact me to collect the room key The NeighborhoodWhat's Nearby
1. 3 min. to the bus interchange.
2. 5 min. walking to Stanley Main Street with many local handcraft and textile products, and 5 min. more to Stanley Plaza and Murray House.
3. 5 min. walking to Stanley Bay to enjoy clear water and sunshine and water sport. Stanley Bay is a popular place for Dragon Boat Event in the Tuen Ng Festival.
4. 5 min. walking to Wellcome Super Market, Watsons and 7-11.
5. 7 min. walking to the HK Museum of Correctional Services.
6. 7 min. walking to minibus and bus station to Central and Repulse Bay.
7. 15 min. walking to Stanley Military Cemetery and St. Stephen’s Beach.
8. 11 min. to Repulse Bay, 25 min. to Causeway Bag and 35 mins to Central by car. Getting AroundTraffic Information
1.#260 to Centra(URL HIDDEN) Via Repulse Bay → Deep Water Bay → Ocean Park → Wan Chai →Admiralty - Central MTR Station (Exchange Square).
2.#314 and #63 →To HK Island east (North Point and Chai Wan)
3.Mini Bus #40 → Causeway Bay Center (N40 overnight minibus)
4.Mini Bus #52 → Aberdeen
5.#973 from Stanley → T.S.T. Star Ferry Pier → Hung Hom MTR Station
Airport Express to H.K Station, then transit by bus #260
From Lo Wu
1)MTR to Central then take bus # 260. Get off at bus station outside Hong Kong Sea School
2)Causeway Bay Station, exit F, next the Forever 21 store to take minibus #40. Get off at bus station outside Hong Kong Sea School. Other Things to NoteWe request ALL guests to STRICTLY FOLLOW the below:
1) Pls TAKE OFF your shoes before you enter the room. Pls place the shoes onto shoes outside the room rack. Would provide flip flop to use in the room.
2) Pls NO PARTIES, NO LOUD MUSIC in the room. Pls don't bring a drinking party to the apartment. There are lot of pubs along the Stanley Main Road and which is just a few minutes away.
3) STRICTLY NO SMOKING in the room and building.
4) Pls SWITCH On the bathroom n toilet light when you leave the room, because it connect with the room circulation system which better keep TURN ON except guest sleep at night, but OTHER electrical appliance will be SWITCH OFF when you leave the room, thanks.
5) RUBBISH BIN is provided in the toilet. Once the the bin if full, pls chance the plastic bag yourself and dispose the bag in the dumpster just outside the building.
6) Pls keep the room CLEAN AND TIDY.
7) Pls NO COOKING in the room.