The SpaceGood size suite (500 sq feet/50 sq meters) plus a large balcony on the 20th floor. The suite has been completely remodeled a few years ago. Furnishings are of good quality and very comfortable. You will find a very clean apartment with everything you need and nothing you don't. High quality linens, a well stocked kitchen, a fabulous bathroom, very quiet air conditioner.
The suite is in a building that has a four star hotel, time share resort units, private apartments, restaurants, shops which makes you feel like you are staying at a beach resort. Guest AccessGuest will have access to all the amenities of this four star resort; swimming pools, restaurants, lobby bar, coffee shop, complimentary Hula show on Friday & Sunday nights, bell boy service, valet parking, pool towel service, WI-FI, open air lobby with stunning ocean and harbor views, Sandy beach just outside the property, salt water lagoon perfect for swimming and paddle boarding, etc.
Fitness center is only available to hotel guests. Interaction with GuestsGuests check themselves in when they arrive to the Ilikai. After I accept an AIRBNB booking I will provide the Guest access to a reservation portal; here Guests can retrieve a unique combination number to unlock the apartment, review Wi-FI instructions, parking, telephone, etc.
This suite is my part time Waikiki residence as I now spend most of my time in Wailua (North Shore). I built this apartment to be my home but it will be your private home when you stay here. Deb, my housekeeper, hates clutter so she makes me put all my personal stuff in a locked closet. You will find everything you need but nothing you don't need to enjoy your stay. You will find a huge empty closet just for your use.
I am always available if I am needed. In the event that I am traveling outside of Hawaii my associate Mark will be available to assist you. The NeighborhoodThe Ilikai is conveniently located adjacent to the Hilton Hawaiian Village and its many restaurants. Just within steps from the Ilikai you will find numerous restaurants ranging from Super chic Morimoto, Sarentos, Chart house to fast food restaurants. Ala Moana shopping center, the convention center and Fort de Russy park are a few minutes away.
Kayaking and paddleboats are available in the Duke Kahanamoku lagoon just outside the Ilikai with its sandy beach right next to the ocean's beach where you can surf, snorkel, and ride outrigger canoes!
The Ilikai is located at the beginning of the Waikiki beach walk which takes you to Diamond Head along the beach on one side and along world class shops on the other. The grounds are lovely and the glass elevator takes you to the top of the Ilikai for great dining or drinks and entertainment.
Choose surfing, snorkeling, swimming, boating, paddle-boating, sunning, all right outside your door in the pool, lagoon, or ocean -- all the facilities and equipment are there and available to and for you! Getting AroundMany of our Guests use Enterprise Car Share; nearest location one block away. Use a car just for the hours you need. Rates start at $5 per hour. No need for parking at the Ilikai as you can park the car on its designated space. Advance registration for Enterprise Car Share is needed. Once you get a card from them just pick a car and use it for an hour, few hours or the whole day. Other Things to NoteTRANSPORTATION AND PARKING:
- Honolulu's Island Wide Bus System has stops directly in front of the building.
- Valet parking is available thru the Ilikai for $25 day
- Public parking:
1) self-park Ilikai Marina garage; rate $20 per day.
- Enterprise & Alamo car Rentals are directly across the street. Enterpise Car Share one block away.
- Paradise Car & Bike Rental adjacent to the east of Ilikai
FINE DINNING, FAST FOODS, GROCERY, BARS/CLUBS, & SHOPPING: (WITHIN WALKING VICINITY)
- TOP OF ILIKAI - Sarento's Italian Restaurant offering a breathtaking Waikiki skyline & shoreline. Don't miss happy hour at Sarento's bar 40% drinks and appetizers. Take the sky elevator from the lobby or any elevator to the PH and transfer to the shuttle elevator to Sarento's
- ILIKAI LOBBY - Cinamon's - Great breakfast, lunch and casual dinner. Ku'ai Convenience Store, Aroma Caffe, Boutique, SO-HO hair salon, Ilikai spa.
- NEXT DOOR EAST OF ILIKAI - Hilton Hawaiian Village for more shopping and dinning.
- NEXT DOOR WEST OF ILIKAI - Modern Honolulu Hotel, Morimoto's (Iron Chef) Restaurant
- NEXT DOOR WEST OF ILIKAI - Modern Honolulu Hotel Grand Ballroom, Addiction Night Club
- ACROSS THE STREET - McDonald's, Subway and don't miss "It's a Wrap" a local favorite.
- ACROSS THE STREET - Kimo Bean Coffee Shop, Monsoon Indian Restaurant
- ACROSS THE STREET - Buffalo Wild Wings Sports Bar, Snapper's Sports Bar & Grill
- WESTSIDE OF ILIKAI - Red Lobster, Outback Steak, ChartHouse Seafood+Beef, Harbour Pizza
- EASTSIDE OF ILIKAI - Kobe Japanese Steak House, Fat Greek Restaurant, Magokoro Japanese Restaurant
- EASTSIDE OF ILIKAI - ABC Convenient Store, Hawaiian Quilts, Ahsley's Hawaiian Fashion
- NORTHSIDE OF ILIKAI - Wailana 24-Hr Dinner, IHOP, Todai Japanese Buffet, Chef Chai bistro
- ALA MOANA MALL - 10 minutes walk to the west, for unlimited shopping with over 200 stores!
- WAIKIKI STRIP - 10 minutes walk to the east, for a world-class major brand shopping galore!
- HAWAII CONVENTION CENTER - 10 minutes walk