2 Rm suite w/pvt. bath
- Smoking Allowed
- Pets Allowed
- Swimming Pool
Our home was formerly a Church and converted to a house many years ago. It was built in 1898. There are many interesting spaces throughout the house.Guest Access
Appreciate no parties as there are many restaurants, parks and bars in the area to celebrate.Interaction with Guests
We do like interaction with guests. While living in the Bay Area we had four graduate students living with us who went to UC Berkeley. We loved the interaction. One was with us for 7 years and received his Ph.D in Physics others were with us for 4 years and some less.The Neighborhood
The neighborhood is picturesque and quaint. It's very safe and walkable. We are blocks from downtown.Getting Around
There is plenty of street parking in the front of and along side of the house.Other Things to Note
Extra guests beyond two will be charged $25.00 a night.
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page