The SpaceThis house is unique mainly because it's basically a cottage into the woods. It's just 50 Km from electronic city i.e. one and half hour drive. It's a perfect quick getaway if you just want to relax from the hustle bustle of city life. It is present at a slight elevation and is surrounded by hills and a lake downhill, It makes a picture perfect view. The property is part of an estate, making it completely safe. It's a good place for enjoying with family and friends. Lots of places to trek nearby. Lots of ground space to play street cricket or football. When available, enjoy at the swimming pool. Enjoy the night by the bonfire and going for a night trek. Don't miss the sunrise and sunset behind the hills.
The housekeepers are living behind the house to help you with your needs. They will set up your bonfire and also cook food if required.
Food charges per person (by cash or paytm at the end of stay)-
(No additional taxes)
Breakfast = Rs 100
Lunch = Rs 150(Veg)/ Rs 200 (Non-veg)
Dinner = Rs 150(veg)/ Rs 200 (Non-veg)
Menu can be discussed once you complete the booking.
You may also bring or cook your food. Kitchen has a fridge, oven, stove, rice cooker, vessels, plates, spoons, glasses and other basic kitchenware.
Games like basketball, cricket bat, carom, and cards are available in the room.
There are 2 friendly and trained rottweiler dogs (Maggie and Scooby). So you can always feel safe even in the woods. They will be in their kennels separate from the house.
Swimming pool facility is subject to availability and chargeable @ total/ flat price Rs 500 per booking (all guests and all nights included). Pay by cash or paytm at the end of stay. Guest Access*Whether you book for 2 guests or 10 guests, you are booking for the 'whole cottage' for your stay. But you will be charged for every guests who stays in the cottage, so please enter the number of guests on Airbnb to get the final amount to pay for the booking.*
You will receive the keys to the cottage from our caretakers and must return them when you leave.
Cottage has 1 bedroom, 1 large living room, 2 Bathrooms and a kitchen.
Once you complete your booking, no other group will be sharing your stay with you. So the whole property is exclusively for you, including the pool. So you and your group can enjoy this exclusive private experience. Interaction with GuestsWe will offer help and will be in touch throughout your stay. My mother
Veena Naidu manages the place completely from Bangalore. You will get her number as soon as you book. I ( Abhishek) am currently in the US but helping my family with the online booking. Will reply to all your messages on Airbnb and will call you whenever required. We will make sure you have a pleasant and smooth experience throughout your trip. The NeighborhoodWhat to basically do here:
-Jump in the pool at noon
- Play football or cricket in the evening
- Make your camp ready beside the bonfire, sing along.
- Star gazing at night.
- go for a night trek, use torches to climb the hill behind.
- Play cards, carrom beside the bonfire. Talk all night.
- Wake up early for the sunrise and a morning trek.
- Explore the abandoned houses in the estate.
- Go dirt biking on your bikes.
- Jump in the pool once again. Getting AroundThe only way to get here is by your own transport- car or bikes. You will receive directions from us once you book. It is very easy to get here if you use GPS and maps. Type 'Ranch Zona Rosa Resort' on maps to find location and directions. The roads are good and you will enjoy the countryside views. Please do not depend on public transport. Ola, Uber, etc.. has no service here. If possible please arrive before it gets dark. Other Things to NotePlease Note: The more the number of guests you book, the average cost per guest decreases.
- The additional charges apart from what you pay on Airbnb are for the swimming pool and food which you will need to pay by cash or paytm before you leave.
- Girls can feel safe to come. We have had many trips with girls (you can see in photos). The housemaid living behind is also a woman.
- This is a good place for all kind of parties and get-togethers.
- If you require us to cook food, then you must provide access to the cottage as we may require to use the kitchen inside. If you plan to cook your own food, please bring groceries with you when you come. Buying groceries here is tough as the closest town is 6Km away.
- If you are unsure of the number of guests that may come, please book the higher number. We can refund costs for a maximum 2 guests who do not show up. This will be adjusted with the food and swimming pool costs @ Rs 450 per person/night (Taxes included).
- Children below 8 years will not be charged. Children above 8 years must pay full guests charges.
- Type 'Ranch Zona Rosa Resort' in maps to find the location and directions.
Please note: When inquiring, do not type your phone number as it will be automatically HIDDEN. So I cannot see it or call you. You will be able to see our contact info and call us after you complete your booking. This is as per Airbnb policy.