The SpaceWelcome to our cozy "fun nautical themed" 2 bedroom apartment with stunning ambiance, landscape, swimming pools and beachfront location! This apartment is ideal for families or groups looking for a quiet and comfortable vacationing spot with lots of swimming, beach fun and relaxation.
The apartment is located between Cha-Am and Hua Hin in "Baan San Kraam" Resort, a beachfront project by Sansiri with the most swimming pools and garden areas. The resort offers excellent architectural design, landscaped gardens, private and inter-connected salt water pools, beautiful beach access and much more. The location is not only excellent but also safe as it sits between the Sheraton Hotel (to the left) and Dusit Thani Hotel (to the right).
The apartment is located on the 2nd floor with pool and garden views and can accommodate up to 6 people (unfortunately, the resort charges fees for any additional guests above six).
Our apartment is 65 sqm and is equipped with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (both with hot rain showers and toilets), a kitchen, dining area and dining amenities and a large balcony overlooking the swimming pool.
The space is fully furnished in a "fun nautical theme", and comes with free wifi, satellite TV, DVD player, built-in AC in all rooms, electrical fans, microwave, kettle, toaster, refrigerator and dining amenities.
This apartment is our second home and we visit Baan San Kraam as often as possible. However, we are happy to share our beautiful home with you and ask only that you look after the unit as if it were your own. We are confident you will have a great time and experience staying here! Guest AccessYou are welcome to use our home as if it were yours. However, please treat it well and I am sure you will have a great experience using it!
You can access all the swimming pools and fitness center.
This resort is very beautiful in both design, ambiance and landscaping. You will enjoy the view, the quiet surroundings and swimming here! Interaction with GuestsWe may not be able to meet you personally, as we live in Bangkok, but we want to make your vacation special and are more than happy to assist you throughout your stay. We are reachable all the time via Airbnb, e-mail, phone, Line, messenger etc. We are fluent in Thai and English, so you do not need to worry about communication. The NeighborhoodThe Resort, Baan San Kraam is next to the beach subsequently around 300-400 meters from the main road (the road that runs from Bangkok to Cha Am to Hua Hin). If you walk to the main road, on the other side of the main road is the Fly Now Outlet - a very large shopping complex selling clothes, furnishing, food, groceries, etc. To the right is the Sheraton Hotel and slightly further on there is a 7-11 convenient store.
If you plan to visit Hua Hin, the Resort is around 10 km from Hua Hin Town Centre. We recommend that you rent a car to get here and to drive around Hua Hin. Getting AroundRenting a car or bike are good options. Taxis and Tuks-Tuks are also available. Public buses also run pass the Resort, but their timetable is unreliable. Other Things to Note* Please take care of the unit as if it were your own home.
* Please care for the environment - please switch off lights and air conditioning when you are not at the apartment.
* Please be considerate to other guests.
* Please look after the apartment and furniture. Any damage or need of wash will be deducted from the deposit.
* Please don't sit on the sofa, chairs or beds with wet swimming clothes.
* Please DO NOT EAT on beds.
* Please refrain from smoking inside the apartment.
* Please do not hang cloths on the rails of the balconies. Use the hangers provided or lay the cloths on the bench and chairs.
* Any lost of keys will have costs deducted from the deposit.
* If you break a component that requires a change of the whole (because no spare parts are sold) the guest will be responsible for the total costs inclusive of the installation when required.
According to the Condominium Regulations the following is strictly forbidden;
- Disturbing your neighbours by means of noise after 10 pm
- Using the swimming pool after 10 pm
- Swimming with inappropriate clothes or display of indecency
- Hang cloths on the rails of the balconies