The SpaceThe teardrop camper is parked in the back yard of the house.
* There is a TV in the teardrop equipped with a DVD player. Bring some movies with you :-)
* Fans for cooling in the warmer months and a ceramic space heater for the winter months. (NOTE: There is an air conditioning unit in the camper and it is loud.)
* Bed linens, blanket, and two pillows provided.
* Keys will be provided for the camper door. (NOTE: There is a flat $300 fee for lost keys. Please be sure to give them back when you leave.) Guest AccessUse of common space:
* WiFi available throughout all common areas of the house.
* shared 1/2 bath downstairs
* shared full bathroom upstairs
* laundry area upstairs with washer and dryer (be sure to bring laundry detergent & softener).
* living room with gas fire place and TV (Netflix, Hulu Plus and Amazon Prime via Roku streaming)
* full kitchen with microwave, electric stove / oven, dishwasher, juicer, coffee maker, electric kettle, spring water, and gluten-free cook books
* a basket of kids' toys and books are located at the bottom of the coat closet in the living room.
* a portable child's playpen is available upon request
* Enjoy outdoor seating on our newly renovated back deck and patio. We've even included a lovely herb garden along the deck. Check it out. Interaction with GuestsMake yourself at home, get comfortable, relax, and let me know if you need anything. Enjoy the Queen City and have a wonderful time. The NeighborhoodTwo-story, 4-bedroom, 2 1/2 bath home in quiet, safe, family-friendly neighborhood. In the warmer months, there are often children playing outside in the street. Getting AroundOnly 20-minutes from uptown (city center), University area, and the airport. Minutes from Northlake Mall & the White Water Center. Just 3-miles from I-77 and only one exit north of I-85 / I-77. Other Things to NoteI am always looking for gluten-free recipes; especially international flavors. If you have any yummy goodness you'd like to share, please feel free to exchange recipes with me.
We recycle. The recycle bin (unsorted) is the large green can adjacent to the deck off of the kitchen.
Enjoy outdoor seating on our newly renovated back deck and patio. We've even included a lovely herb garden along the deck. Check it out.
There is a house manual on top of the mini frig in the living room next to the couch.
Is there air conditioning in the camper? Yes and it is loud so there is also a fan as another option.
Is there a heater in the camper? Yes, there is a ceramic space heater that is provided for those cold winter nights. We've used it in the mountains at temperatures below freezing and the heater worked great.
Does the camper have a bathroom? No, but if you are staying in the back yard and not taking the camper with you, you will have access to the bathrooms inside.
Do you have a lockbox? Yes, once you book, you will be provided with your own code for the lockbox so you can get into the house.
Where are the keys for the camper? Once you enter the house, go into the kitchen. On the hat rack, you will see a small hanging basket. The keys are there clearly marked with a tag for the teardrop camper. NOTE: there will be a $300 flat fee for lost keys. Please be sure to return them at the end of your trip.
Can I take the camper with me off premises? Yes, you can if it is arranged beforehand. It is $20 extra per day. (1) Book the listing with three guests regardless of the number of people coming. This will initiate the $20/day extra fee. (There is no charge for a second guest.) (2) Once you book, you will be provided with my cell phone number. Text me your email address and I will email you a detailed manual for the camper. (3) I will park it on the street for you to have easier access to it. OR, if I am out of town when you pick up / drop off the camper, you will have to drive around to the back yard to hook up / unhook the trailer.