For a relaxing getaway this Spring, Summer, Fall or Winter, come enjoy our beautiful, spacious lake home located 14 miles north of Hutchinson in Meeker county and 1 mile south of “The Big Ball of Twine” in Darwin, Minnesota. The home is nestled in 6 acres of wooded land on Lake Washington.
Situated on a chain of 4 lakes in central Minnesota. This 3 bedroom, 2 and a half bathroom home with it's luxurious queen size beds and Spectacular views. Either from the loft through the Great Room floor to ceiling windows or looking over the private pond and woodland from the wraparound deck. Offers some of the finest accommodations for the entire family. Truly a hidden gem.
Whether you enjoy outdoor recreation in the summer or you just want to relax and enjoy the fall colors or a winter wonderland in a peaceful, secluded environment, this fully equipped, lovely home is waiting for you. The design of the house offers lots of space to gather together or nooks and crannies to spend time reading, relaxing or just plain day dreaming!
On the property…
• Explore the 2700-acre lake in our available pontoon for rent or contact one of the excellent local rental agencies for other recreational equipment. See our featured agency for some great deals.
• Fish the waters of Lake Washington from the shore, off the dock, by boat or in the winter you can spend the day ice fishing. Lake Washington is known for Walleye, northern, pan fish, bass, crappies and even a nice catfish if you're lucky.
• Enjoy an evening around the fire pit on the lakeside patio or a secluded soak in the private hot tub.
• Take a Hike! Hiking and walking trails are located thorough out the local areas or you could snow-shoe and cross country ski on the lake.
• Go birding! The woods, wetlands, and water here are home to many species.
• Lake Washington has many public accesses for visitors who want to bring or rent their own watercraft.
• If you love snowmobiling, there are many trails around the area to explore.
• The area offers restaurants, coffee shops, antiquing, shopping, golfing, cross-country ski trails, snowmobiling, etc...Entertainment opportunities abound and all are minutes away.
We Recommend recreational equipment rentals through our featured local rental agency. Featuring Watercraft, RV's, Ice Houses ,snowmobiles and much much more.
Contact: Chartered Rentals LLC of Annandale, Mn for details.
Must be 21 to reserve.
Must have Valid Credit/Debit card at check in.
$10 per person per night for extra guests not already booked.
$50 pet fee per pet per stay
Pontoon Rental : $200 per day + tax (8 AM - 8 PM )
Valid Credit Card security deposit at time of rental
$500 security deposit (credit card hold)
Must be 21 and have valid drivers license for pontoon rental
Pontoon is only rented by the day
$25 night for RV space includes electric/water and WiFi
Dump station available
1 mile south of Darwin, Mn on Meeker county highway 14. Property address is 22780 CSAH 14, Darwin, Mn 55324
Home is nestled in the woods 1/4 mile east of the highway. Driveway is a beautiful tree lined lane.
Large parking area with room for campers.
We have space to dock a boat or personal watercraft.
Shopping, restaurants, pubs, golf, fishing and many other amenities within minutes to enjoy.