Beautiful Secluded Home On Lake Washington. Family And Pet Friendly.
- Airport Shuttle
- Pets Allowed
- Swimming Pool
- Smoking Allowed
For a relaxing getaway this Spring, Summer, Fall or Winter, come enjoy our beautiful, spacious lake home located 14 miles north of Hutchinson in Meeker county and 1 mile south of “The Big Ball of Twine” in Darwin, Minnesota. The home is nestled in 6 acres of wooded land on Lake Washington. Situated on a chain of 4 lakes in central Minnesota. This 3 bedroom, 2 and a half bathroom home with it's luxurious queen size beds offers some of the finest accommodations for the entire family. There are Spectacular views either from the loft through the Great Room floor to ceiling windows or looking over the private pond and woodland from the wraparound deck. Truly a hidden gem. Whether you enjoy outdoor recreation in the summer or you just want to relax and enjoy the fall colors or a winter wonderland in a peaceful, secluded environment, this fully equipped, lovely home is waiting for you. The design of the house offers plenty of space to gather together or nooks and crannies to spend time reading, relaxing or just plain day dreaming!
On the property…
• Explore the 2700-acre lake Washington in our available pontoon for rent or take your canoe or kayak through the channel and explore Lake Stella.
• Fish the waters of Lake Washington from the shore, off the dock, by boat or in the winter you can spend the day ice fishing. Lake Washington is known for Walleye, northern, pan fish, bass, crappies and even a nice catfish if you're lucky.
• Enjoy an evening around the fire pit on the lakeside patio or a secluded soak in the private hot tub
.• Take a Hike! Hiking and walking trails are located thorough out the local areas or you could snow-shoe and cross country ski on the lake.
• Go birding! The woods, wetlands, and water here are home to many species.
• Lake Washington has many public accesses for visitors who want to bring or rent their own watercraft.
• If you love snowmobiling, there are many trails around the area to explore.
• The area offers restaurants, coffee shops, antiquing, shopping, golfing, cross-country ski trails, snowmobiling, etc...Entertainment opportunities abound and all are minutes away.
Contact one of the excellent local rental agencies in the area for other recreational equipment. See our featured agency for some great deals.
We Recommend recreational equipment rentals through our featured local rental agency. Featuring Watercraft, RV's, Ice Houses ,snowmobiles and much much more.
Chartered Rentals LLC of Annandale, MN for details.
Stoney Brook Resort
22780 CSAH 14
Darwin, Mn 55324