The SpaceSTYLISH LIVING ROOM with ample L-shaped sofa. Integrated with dining area and kitchen, meaning better usage of space.
There's a good new mattress to use on the sofa as a 3rd bed (size 30 x 75 inches on a larger couch cushion) and a 4th person may sleep on the other side of the sofa (please consult). The couch cushions are large and robust, made with springs.
The living room is tastefully decorated and equipped with a JLab Bouncer (amplified loudspeakers that can be connected, by cable or Bluetooth, to virtually any smartphone, iPod, tablet or notebook) and a charging area with international power plugs.
COMFORTABLE BEDROOM with 2 single beds that can be joined. Its mattresses are wide (one is 36 inches wide, the other is 32) and very comfortable.
The bedroom is equipped with a Sony LCD 32" TV set, a DVD player with 50 good movies, and a smart TV box with Netflix and Youtube, all with remote controls. On the side of the bedroom there is a large balcony door, with shades that can isolate from the exterior sounds and light. These shades are automated with a motor, to pull them up and down effortlessly.
BALCONY with tree-laden street view and sun in the morning until 2 pm. Much sky is visible from both sides. Included are large folding chairs to use at the balcony.
WELL-EQUIPPED KITCHEN with a new stove (gas oven and 4 burners), also a Whirlpool microwave oven, full-size refrigerator, and Atma blender that can crush ice. Furnished with a full set to cook and eat planned for 4 people. Dining table with 3 comfortable chairs and 2 cushioned bar stools.
FULL BATHROOM with tub and good lighting. There's a pliable drying rack to use, and a powerful water heater in the kitchen. (Note: The bidet's upwards water jet is currently not working.)
Not available for youth groups, pets, small children or for smoking inside. Guest Access• High-speed Wi-Fi internet (exclusive use of a cable 3 Mbps connection).
• Smart TV box with Netflix and Youtube.
• 50 good movies on DVD.
• Stack of magazines.
• Lightweight folding chairs to take to the beach.
• Large ice box w/coolers.
• Electric space heaters.
• Comforters, dish cloth and plentiful pillows
• Towels and linens optional (consult).
Watch a movie while you relax on a comfy wide bed. Chill out on the large sofa in the living room listening to music from the internet on the JLab Bouncer. Use our excellent wi-fi to work if you must. Enjoy delicious craft bear, wine or croissants sitting at the balcony. Have every shop you need meters away, including great restaurants. Stay near the beach and downtown but without the noise. The possibilities are endless! Interaction with GuestsWe are available for all of our guests' inquiries and provide them with a welcome package that includes a guide to the apartment and its surroundings, in English, with tips and things to do in Mar del Plata. The Neighborhood• Excellent location
• Very close to downtown but quieter (this is important!)
• 5 blocks from the beach.
• 3 from downtown.
• 2 from Colón Ave.
• 4 from Colón square.
• 5 from Casino de Mar del Plata.
• 1 from Automóbil Club Argentino.
• The suite is at short distance to excellent restaurants like La Nonna Raffaela and Timoteo Pizza.
• Close to convenience stores, supermarkets, laundromats, take-out food, PC booths, coffee shops, taxis, public transport, etc. Getting Around• At this location you can walk safely day and night.
• Taxis are numerous and inexpensive.
• Most bus lines in Mar del Plata pass no further than blocks away from the apartment.
• This is a great starting place to explore the attractions of Mar del Plata, which are more than the beaches and downtown. They include wonderful food, the forest of Peralta Ramos, aquatic parks, museums and other cultural centers, theaters, sports, the casino, night life, shopping areas like Los Gallegos mall and Güemes street, cinemas, the port, etc.
• For a day at a mountain landscape with multiple activities, tours to Sierra de los Padres leave 5 blocks from the apartment. Other Things to Note• Discounts for stays of one week or more.
• To see our rates, enter your dates in the boxes on the right.
• Additional (unpublished) discounts for stays of 14 to 27 days (consult).