The SpaceOld traditional family home, which suits both small and larger groups of people. Wonderful terrace for relaxing breakfasts and evening drinks watching the sunset. Amazing pool views to the Sierras Grandes hills, peaceful and colourful sunsets. Guest AccessFull access to the garden, pool and house facilities. Interaction with GuestsHost will be available for any questions or problems that arise if needed. The Neighborhood- Many restaurants and choices of cuisine available around town, including high end dining (e.g. Gapasai).
- Golf Club 5 minutes away for those keen golfers.
- Local airport (very small) with a trendy, hip restaurant/cafe for sunset drinks with wonderful views of the hills. Children have space to run around freely and watch parachutes dropping right in front of them!
- Cuchi Corral: 20 mins drive to world class paragliding take off.
- Horse riding: 5 mins to horse riding hire where you can arrange rides/destinations.
- Rivers: a selection of rivers to go to spend the day.
- Hiking: many options and grades of dificulty with/without guides.
- Biking: as per above. We also host the international biking cross country race 'Desafio de Pintos'.
- Arts and crafts: home to many local artists (ceramics, jewellery, paintings, exhibitions, sculptures, etc). Seasonal markets. Getting AroundOwn transport for duration is expected. Car hire available in Cordoba city/airport. Closest airport is 1 hour away (Pajas Blancas, Cordoba).
Reliable, luxurious night bus service from Buenos Aires city that brings you directly into La Cumbre.