The SpaceTo welcome you to our fully furnished 2 bedroom apartment we will provide you with some complimentary crisps, candy, fruit, water, crackers or biscuits, coffee and tea, olive oil, milk,butter and more. You have your own steam iron, ironing board, hairdryer, vacuum cleaner, crockery, cutlery, pots pans, electric jug and toaster, washing machine, clothes (URL HIDDEN) fact everything you need...including books and puzzles.
*Electric cooktop and full sized under bench oven
* late check-in available
* 10-15 min Taxi, Uber, Train from Airport
* 5 klm CBD, city heart, tourist attractions
* Short walk major bus/rail routes to CBD, Sunshine and Gold Coasts
* Apartment has lounge, kitchen, bathroom, laundry, 2 bedroom with queen beds and Chaise Lounge in lounge room.
* Unlimited WIFI
* Digital TV
* Unrestricted street parking
* Secure locks doors/windows/screened
* Safe gentrified Clayfield
* Walk to restaurant/cafes/bar Guest AccessWe own the block of units which you are a guest in. You are welcome to all areas. There is no Body Corporate to deal with. All of your neighbours are our tenants and are very good tenants. If you do have any complaints we can deal with them ourselves immediately without having a meeting. Parking is free and unallocated. Just one car per unit please. Please ask your visitors to park outside. Rubbish bin day is Wednesday morning. Interaction with GuestsBrisbane is a great city whether you are here on fun or business.
I am happy to help out with anything that can make your stay a wonderful experience otherwise your time and the apartment is all yours.
A quick bus or train to the CBD and everything is there.
Brisbane is prosperous and the job market is expanding. You are likely to find a job nearby in childcare, education, hospitality, retail, customer service and a lot more. The NeighborhoodClayfield is a fantastic suburb... safe secure and near all amenities. Popular with parents with kids going to private schools. Pilots and crew needing to get to Brisbane Airport. CBD workers who don't want to drive. Drivers are only 15-20 mins away from CBD.
CBD, airport, parks, cafes, gyms and shops all in close proximity make this a suburb to live and experience whether a home owner, guest or visitor
Try Racecourse Rd Ascot for cafes:
Journey Cafe. Coffee Club. 5 Boroughs. Zest. Cafe 63. Vagelis and more!
or My mistress cafe within walking distance. Getting AroundTransport is fantastic. Their is a bus stop 50-100 metres away which will whisk you to the city in about 20 mins. just get a Go Card and tap on as you board and tap off as you leave the bus or train.
Uber is every where and will get you to the airport in 20 minutes for $20-$25. The transport is reliable, clean and safe. Other Things to NoteTo welcome you to our fully furnished 2 bedroom apartment we will provide you with some complimentary crisps, candy, fruit, water, crackers or biscuits, coffee and tea, olive oil, milk,butter and more. You have your own steam iron, ironing board, hairdryer, vacuum cleaner, crockery, cutlery, pots pans, electric jug and toaster, washing machine, clothes (URL HIDDEN) fact everything you need...including books and puzzles.
-soft pillows peaceful retreat
-light blocking colonial shutters.
-double bed, fold out single bed or fold out double bed sofa couch if required.
-ceiling fan/ fan/ fan heater
-2 reading lights
-brand new private bathroom
-luxury towels complimentary shampoo/soap
There is complimentary unlimited high speed wifi and a printer/scanner for Airbnb guests.
PEACE AND QUIET
The neighbourhood is very quiet with a lot of birdlife in the morning. The street and neighbourhood is safe.
Guests have their own key and separate entry.
Speedy check in.
Guests have their own laundry, kitchen, dining, bathroom, lounge
Late night or early morning check in available by arrangement. Handy if you are coming in off an international flight.