The SpaceJust refurbished and redecorated with style, enjoy an 11th floor penthouse life at an affordable price. The apartment includes a private 80 square meter roof top entertaining area with a private SPA and BBQ and 180-degree ocean and city views. The apartment is very spacious, with 3 large bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a generous size lounge, dining for 6 and two balconies with breath taking ocean views. Access to the private roof top terrace is via internal stairs. Other features of this apartment include:
- Internal SPA bath in Main Bedroom with Ocean Views
- WIFI provided to the complex for a fee
- Foxtel including Fox Sports and Movies
- Secure Double Car Accommodation with Additional Space for Visitors
- Numerous Restaurants and Food Outlets in the immediate area
- Combined CBD and Beachfront Access Guest AccessThe Apartment provides tremendous resort style facilities located directly across the street from the ocean looking onto Bribie Island, Golden Beach and the glasshouse mountains. Guests have access to a large variety of features including:
1. a resort style large heated swimming pool with change rooms and showers
2. heated spa bath
3. non- heated spa bath
4. toddlers wading pool
6. kid's games room
7. guest BBQ and public picnic area with table and chairs
8. function room Interaction with GuestsMy family and I really enjoy visiting this apartment when time permits. We love the walkway directly out the front that allows us to exercise in the morning in a panoramic environment. We often walk to Golden Beach, Kings Beach and even Shelly Beach when I can convince my wife to go the extra kilometer. We have access to numerous restaurants within 200 meters from the apartment with some great cafés on the water for breakfast. Accessing tourist destinations from Caloundra is quick and easy by car or by public transport which is available within walking distance to the apartment. Depending on your preference, you can enjoy a calm beach in front of the apartment or a surf beach less than 10 minutes from the apartment.
Being of Italian and German origin, we love food, family time and holidays on the beach. We love our penthouse in Caloundra and we hope you do also. Claude and Ute The NeighborhoodTHE NEIGHBOURHOOD
Located just one hour's drive north of Brisbane past the Glass House Mountains, Caloundra offers a holiday experience catering to all budgets and requirements. Caloundra is a mecca for young families and couples and is the perfect base from which to explore the Sunshine Coast.
In addition to some of the best beaches on the Sunshine Coast, there are plenty of activities to keep the family entertained such as Australia Zoo, Aussie World, Ettamogah Pub, the Big Kart Track, Underwater World, The Ginger Factory, Bellingham Maze, Sunshine Castle at Bli Bli, Maleny Dairies, Kondalilla Falls at Montville, a round of golf on the Greg Norman designed Pelican Waters golf course, the Queensland Air Museum and much more. There are many markets on the Sunshine Coast including the Eumundi Market and the Sunday Caloundra main street market.
Caloundra includes several beaches including Golden Beach, Bulcock Beach, Kings Beach, Shelly Beach, Moffat Beach, Dicky Beach and Currimundi. The nearby Pumicestone Passage is also ideal for water sports including windsurfing, sailing, canoeing, fishing, boating and jet skiing.
Kings Beach located just 15 minutes' walk from the apartment is Caloundra's premier surfing beach and just behind the beach you'll find a modern playground area, barbecue facilities and an amphitheater for major events. There's also a giant water fountain and one of the largest ocean swimming pools.
You can enjoy the beauty of the coastline on a cycling or walking tour, on a cruise, by kayak or hop on a jet ski. If you enjoy horseracing, nearby Corbould Park is one of the finest regional thoroughbred racing facilities in the country.
Morning and evening walks are perfect along the Caloundra coast which stretches along some of the most scenic shorelines you'll see. The path is a continuous coastal link from Golden Beach in the south, around Caloundra Headland, Kings Beach then Moffat Headland, before heading north following the long, sandy beaches of Kawana to Point Cartwright. Getting AroundThe Apartments is centrally located with walking access through a picturesque path that joins Golden Beach, Pumistone Passage, Bullcock Beach, Kings Beach and Shelley Beach together
Access to a central bus depot is available within 100 meters walk which provides busses to other major Sunshine Coast Destinations. Click on this link for a schedule (URL HIDDEN)
Greyhound Busses depart just 50 meters from the apartment giving access to Noosa, Brisbane City, Brisbane Airport, Australia Zoo, Gold Coast and most other destinations accessible from Caloundra in 2 to 3 hours. Other Things to NoteCleaning Fees include linen, bath towels, cleaning of apartment after departure, cleaning of rooftop spa and master bedroom spa.