The SpaceDear Travellers,
We invite you to “your home away from home”, this one bedroom unit, offers the comfort of any modern accommodation, with a lovely garden area.
May we make a suggestion along with our SPECIAL OFFERS?
For many of our guests it has been their first visit to Western Australia and they have loved their time spent here, however, they have been travel fatigued on arrival. While we live in a beautiful World Heritage area, we are several kilometres from our cities.
For instance: North of Denham, Carnarvon is 325kms away, and South of Denham, Geraldton is 410kms while Perth is 826kms.
Many of our guests have not realised the time it takes to travel these distances and once they have arrived wished they could have stayed here longer, so we have come up with a “special offer” that may help with your budgets.
ONE night for two people $149 (our everyday price)
TWO nights for two people: $250
THREE nights for two people: $350
Each additional person $10 per night. All these prices include continental breakfast. Contact us for these special Offers!
You will be less than five minutes walk from the beach and only ten minutes to all of Denham’s conveniences (stores, souvenir shops, pubs, restaurants, visitor centre…), a short drive to the Monkey Mia Dolphins and Francois Peron National Park.
BEDROOM: A spacious bedroom with a comfy queen size bed, including linen and fresh towels, built-in wardrobe, fan, alarm clock. Port-a-cot available on request.
KITCHEN: Equipped with cook top, microwave, toaster, kettle, pots and pans, cutlery, plates, mugs, bowls, drinking tumblers, wine glasses, coffee plunger, tea towels and even stubby holders to keep your beer cool and your hand warm.
BATHROOM: Shower, toilet, washbasin, hairdryer (if required; Derek doesn’t need it anymore…).
LAUNDRY: Washing machine, iron & ironing board (Patricia doesn't know how to use them).
LOUNGE ROOM: A very comfortable three seater couch (folds out into a spare bed), TV, home theatre system, DVD player, wifi, plenty of books, board games and colouring books for kids… air conditioning/heating.
OUTDOOR: A lovely outdoor entertainment area with an ocean/bush view, BBQ, two tables seating eight guests, hammock.
Shark Bay B&B is “pet friendly” (outside, there is a kennel).
PARKING: Ample parking for your car/van/boat. Guests are welcome to park under the shade sail at the rear of the house, which is at the very top of the driveway.
LOCATION: Less than five minutes walk to the beach and ten minutes walk to the shops, restaurants and Australia’s most westerly pub. Guest AccessAs our guests you will have exclusive access to the downstairs area of our house, the garden, outdoor entertaining area & BBQ. Interaction with GuestsOur interaction with you is at your discretion. After a check-in introduction and short tour we leave guests to themselves unless we are called upon to provide help and information. The NeighborhoodWe are in the heart of the Shark Bay World Heritage area.
You can find it all here:
• The natural beauty with colourful landscapes,
• Amazing marine wildlife: dugongs, dolphins, turtles, rays and lots more, even whales at certain times of the year. Go on a wildlife cruise or visit our renown Aquarium.
• Geological mysteries: visit the stromatolites.
• Love fishing: Shark Bay is a dream come true for all, from the amateur to the experienced fisherman. It is a fisherman’s paradise, you can even catch squid from the jetty.
• Explore a multitude of “4x4 trails” (if you don’t drive, we have local friendly tours who will take you there!). Or try a quad bike tour.
• Discover Shark Bay from the air with a scenic flight.
• Swim in pristine blue waters.
• Simply relax in the B&B’s comfortable hammock.
• Bushwalking and explore local bird trails.
• Have fun at the playgrounds or skate board park for the kids.
• Test your skills at the mini-golf or have a round at Shark Bay's nine hole golf course.
• Visit the Recreation Centre for team sport activities, keep fit at the local gym.
• Enjoy a meal at one of our local cafes, restaurants, or pubs.
• Visit the Visitor and Discovery centre museum.
• Experience Monkey Mia and the daily dolphin feeding (25kms away).
• Relax at the hot tub at the Homestead of Francois Peron National Park (entrance is just 10 minutes away). Getting AroundAll major roads are sealed and in good condition. There is no public transport available in the Shark Bay area. If you are flying you can hire a car or there are four wheel drive tours which will allow you to discover the François Peron National Park without having to worry about the off road driving. Other Things to NoteHow to get here:
FLYING: You can fly to Shark Bay/Monkey Mia airport and we are very happy to organize a free pickup.
DRIVING: It's about an 850km drive north of Perth. We suggest you drive via the new Indian Pacific Coastal Highway, with less traffic.