The SpaceVery beautiful, quiet, cosy, sunny 3-room apartment, newly renovated in 2014, located in Mühlenstraße (millstreet) just outside of Bad Reichenhall near Salzburg, beautifully situated in the countryside, between millstream and Weissbach brook with a mountain view, 1 minute walk to the popular restaurant “Obermühle”.
Completely modern and well equipped apartment with shower + tub + double washbasin + separate (shower) toilet + washer-dryer in the apartment + brand new fitted kitchen with lounge(bench, table, chairs), dishwasher, microwave, stove, oven, fridge / freezer, coffee maker, toaster, kettle, hand mixer, etc.
The apartment has 2 bedrooms (1 with a double bed, 1 with a 2nd floor bed plus a single bed) and a nice big and bright living room with a corner sofa and additional pull-out day bed (sleeps max. 2 additional people). In the hall large dining area with two corner benches and a large table.
Telephone line with free Internet access (wired and wireless, but sometimes slow) and telephone flat rate within Germany (foreign numbers blocked) in the living room. Large LED flat screen TV (full HD with an Internet connection and Smart TV functions - such as Amazon Prime, if you are subscribed) with (roof) satellite TV reception and Internet connection. Mini stereo. Balcony / loggia with brook and mountain view, furnished with wooden patio furniture.
Salt, sugar, tea, coffee, toilet paper, kitchen towels, hand towels and bed linen (to put on yourself) are provided for courtesy only. That means that there is no obligation on my side to provide those and it might be necessary to take some things out of the washer/dryer (freshly washed) or dishwasher.
Via B21 / (Austrian) B1 you can drive toll-free into Salzburg. Guest AccessThe entire apartment is accessible for guests except the storeroom (private, closed) and 1 kitchen cabinet (private, but accessible). Interaction with GuestsUnfortunately, I cannot be on-site for your arrival. However, I have a nice local contact on the spot (working, attendance by appointment) and I am personally available by phone and email. The NeighborhoodNice, friendly house with garden and much greenery / wood “between millstream and Weissbach brook” in the leafy suburb of Bad Reichenhall with easy parking, idyllically located, very quiet, but close to popular sights and beautiful hiking trails, ideal for families, travel groups or as time-limited “shared apartment”.
- Gasthaus Obermühle, restaurant, 11 Tumpenstraße, Bad Reichenhall, BY, 83435, according to (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) recommendations: "the best eating place in the Bad Reichenhall area", open 11:30 am - 9:00 pm.
- Bäckerei / bakery Neumeier, cafe, 11 Grenzlandstraße, Bad Reichenhall, BY, 83435, tasty bread, rolls and pastries plus little groceries, also a breakfast and daytime cafe.
- Predigtstuhlbahn, 1 Südtiroler Platz, Bad Reichenhall, BY, 83435, nostalgia ropeway: oldest originally active big booth ropeway, built 1928.
- Salzbergwerk Berchtesgaden, 83 Bergwerkstraße, Berchtesgaden, BY, 83471, oldest active salt mine in Germany, can be toured.
- The Eagle's Nest (Kehlsteinhaus), Berchtesgaden, BY, 83471. Perched at 1.834 m (6.017 ft), The Eagle's Nest building was given to Adolf Hitler for his 50th birthday as a teahouse for diplomats. Since 1952 it has been open to the public as a mountain top restaurant with a spectacular view and is accessed only by special mountain buses from Obersalzberg. Due to its high elevation the Eagle's Nest is open in summer only, usually from about mid-May through October.
- Freizeitpark Ruhpolding, 7 Vorderbrand, Ruhpolding, 83324, very nice children's fairground and fairyland with many exciting and funny games.
- Salzburger Freilichtmuseum, 263 Hasenweg, Großgmain, Salzburg, 5084, very nice outdoor museum of original old farmhouses with little railway to tour the premise.
- Erlebnisburg Hohenwerfen, 2 Burgstraße, Werfen, Salzburg, 5450, very adventurous but also child-friendly tour of medieval bishop's castle.
- Schloss Hellbrunn & Wasserspiele, 37 Fürstenweg, Salzburg, Salzburg, 5020, one of the most popular familiy sights in Salzburg. Built in early 17th century as a summer residence, the renaissance castle houses the world's best-kept trick fountains with many water jokes, various moving figurines and many sculpture-decorated grottos.
- Festung Hohensalzburg, 34 Mönchsberg, Salzburg, Salzburg, 5020, beautyful Salzburg fortress.
-The Original Sound of Music Tour, 2 Schrannengasse, Salzburg, Salzburg, 5020, Explore the original movie settings of the world famous film "The Sound of Music" in Salzburg: (URL HIDDEN) Getting Around- Bus number 1 to the city center (Luitpoldbrücke/Predigtstuhlbahn, Tiroler Tor/Predigtstuhlbah, Town Hall Square, Health Center, Central Station, House of Youth), to Staufen bridge, Weissbach Obermühle and to the swimming pool.
- Usually very good parking in front of the house. On request, a separate single garage might be rented for extra charge. Other Things to Note- Check-in time is normally 6 to 10 pm. Different arrival times possible only by special arrangement. Check-out time is by 11 am latest.
- Please note that the hot water boiler has limited capacity (200 liters). At high occupancy it may therefore be necessary to take shifts (evening + morning) for showering.
- The currently valid local visitor's tax of Bad Reichenhall (at the moment 3,20€/night/person over 18) has to be paid in cash on the spot. Also, I have to collect the name and home address of each visitor, by law.
- It is prohibited to download or (file) share with others (even unintentionally!) on the Internet any copyright protected content without the rightsholder’s license. Films/movies, music/songs, fotos, computer games, computer software and the like that are currently exploited for pay (e.g. shown in theatres or sold on CD/DVD) have been obviously illegally put on the Internet where you can get them for free. If my Internet access line (including W-LAN on your mobile or tablet) is being used to infringe copyrights or use or post insulting, defamatory, inciting, pornographic or otherwise illegal content you are at risk of a cease-and-desist (very expensive!) or even criminal prosecution. For such incidents, the guest is solely responsible and has to bear all relating cost.